Chapter 5 - Where's she

Avinash's POV

With a jerk I opened my eyes with my sudden movement Sohail patted my back after he said "Hey, you good?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

To avoid her thoughts coming to sanity about how that mental girl behaves. I started looking out of the window as remembered my cherry days here in India. Dad informed us that today we have to stay with his friend as the renovation work is going on in our place and Dad's friend wants him to stay at his place. So, I would be going there. I often went there whenever I got long holidays our whole family used to get there. I love spending time with them except for one because she used to rip me off. Still, I enjoyed her company to that certain day.

Firstly, we used to stay in Delhi but after my father had opened another branch in Mumbai to expand our business internationally our whole family moved to Mumbai when I was 12 years old. It was time when our business started to grow internationally. At first, I got excited about moving to a new place, a new mansion bigger than Delhi but when I got there I missed everything very badly. Delhi is my love. Whenever I used to get there I enjoyed every moment mostly annoying that stubborn bird. I gave her this name because like a bird she used to chirp all day long. The stubborn bird is a chatterbox she used to rip me off with her words. I don't intend to bitch about her in fact she is a decent girl like any other. I wonder, how she will be now. I got her reflection in that airport girl I mean stubborn bird is the same as that airport girl and she is violent too unlike my childhood birdy.

I going to meet everyone after so long, unfortunately, I can't able to see my other three family members, my grandmother, and my younger brother and sister. Currently, they are in Mumbai. Will meet soon.

I heard that my brother is trying his best to stand in this business field and of course his music career, my baby sister also wanted to be like us, and I'm glad that I'm their elder sibling.

"Hey, why don't you try to get a girlfriend? We can go on a double date." With Sohail's sudden voice I moved to face him gave him a pissed-off look and turned straight.

Joke of the year.

"You idiot, fuck off to this thing. Few girls are the same as they are only gold diggers. It's rare to find someone who is loyal. They don't say or show it by their action but still, money is everything. Lots of money is needed according to the situation. They just came to us for our money and fame which they can get by drooling on us." I said as a smirk got plastered on my lips remembering that model.

"Thank you, my best friend for your suggestion but not all girls are the same and my one is not like those girls who used to drool on," He says as he joins his hand keeping over his head and bending down for me to stop with those rants.

"I didn't mean every girl." I am just sick of this topic now as I was now pissed off by him. So I just gave him an annoyed look and turned about from his direction. Seriously, what happened to my usual moods!?

Our car gets halted in front of a gate and I am a little surprised to see nothing has changed in these 8 years. I thought a lot would have changed in this place. As the gate opened our car entered and it again stopped in front of a house. I was so keen on looking out that I almost forgot that I had to step out of the car as a result the driver came out and opened my side of the door. I stepped out as Sohail also came out. I turned my gaze as I saw my dad and my lips tugged upon seeing him. We both hugged each other and then my mom, Ashnoor aunty, and Jai uncle came to us they all gestured to me and Sohail. I and Sohail we both touched our elder's feet as a sign of love and respect and they blessed us. Then we all get sited in their living room and I feel pleased to see these faces again after years. Probably, I saw mom and dad but still. I am talking about India. I miss this place.