If You STILL Don't Want To Murder Me...

...then let's talk about character to character interaction. This point probably gets overlooked a lot, but it's still just as essential as any of those other ones.

~Hi Where's Somethingstar Ok Bye (WHAT did you say your name was?!)

Here are some facts. 

Clans are fairly small, at least, in canon warriors books (well, maybe not ThunderClan, because they're kind of OP, but that's a different conversation for a different time).

Everyone in the Clan knows everyone else in the Clan. In fact, everyone in the Clan probably talks to everyone in the Clan at least once every day of their lives.

Warrior duties exist.

Even if your edgelord OC Nightstrike hates seeing the light of day, they should, realistically, interact with just about every cat in the Clan.

Enough said.

~Everyone Loves the MC Except for the Villain Syndrome.

You know what? Let's use a canon relationship to model this one.

Berrynose and Lionblaze really, really dislike each other (actually, Berrynose is the one cat I hate more than Lionblaze, but again, that's a different conversation). Berrynose isn't a bad guy, per say, unless you count being a huge heap of fox dung. He just gets on everyone's nerves. Lionblaze is immature enough to let Berrynose have the satisfaction of messing with him, and you know what, both of those cats can just go yeet themselves off a cliff. 

Ivypool will be the third cat, and everyone's gonna be HAPPY.