Introduction of the Poetry Profile

Hello and welcome to the WattpadPoetry guidebook!

This is to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how it works. You'll find everything you need to know about WattpadPoetry poetry, this profile, the ambassadors behind this profile, and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general.

We will cover loads of guidelines, how's, what's, where's, and why's in here.

Remember: read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all! And thank you for following our page! Be sure to tell your friends!

To make things easier, here's a quick directory:

General Information about WattpadPoetry:

What is WattpadPoetry?

Guide to Submissions

Our Reading Lists

Information about what you can find on the profile:

WattpadPoetry Profile Directory

Contests

Poesy - Anthology

Poetry Workshop

Poetry Quotes

Poetessence

General Wattpad Guides:

Profile Etiquette: Do's and Don'ts

Help Guide with Handy Links

Wattpad Profile Directory

Wattpad International Directory

Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

What is WattpadPoetry?

Here at WattpadPoetry we bring you closer to everything that pertains to Poetry. Whether you are a beginner; a veteran of the art; or simply a fan of the genre – there is something for everyone to enjoy on this profile. With contests; a community thread & magazine – we strive to show the world that Poetry is among the best of Literature.

Does it look like your cup of coffee? You are at the right place then, do read on.

English Profile Directory

[LIST OF ALL AMBASSADOR-RUN ENGLISH PROFILES]

Link: English Ambassador Profiles 

Wattpad International Directory

[LIST OF ALL INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR PROFILES]

Link: International Ambassador Profiles