preview and information

trigger warning below! and spoilers, duh.
_____________________________
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, but also her uncle Elijah Mikaelson. a world where the impressionable minds of the SBS are taught that the Mikaelson's are the root of all evil, and Hope Mikaelson is the very opposite of her name: despair. she is determined to prolong her father's wicked legacy in dominating the world with her hybrids as a form of lashing out, but not for as long as her family has to say anything about it.
_____________________________

***I do not own any storyline or characters from The Vampire Diaries shows, including TVD, The Originals, and Legacies, who rightfully belong to Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson. However, this story is based off certain episodes from each show. Other than that, all of this story came from my imagination.
__________________________
I rightfully own my cover photo, but do not claim the photos I used in it. All gifs, pictures, and or songs provided throughout the story are NOT mine, unless I state so. I grant credit to whose medias belong to.
____________________________
(please don't hate on me if something is not canonically correct. I've seen all three shows once or twice, and am a big fan. I will try to keep references or scenes as correct as I can possibly make it, but do not harshly criticize me for it.)
____________________________
***all spell incantations will be referenced from vampirediaries.fandom.com or directly from the shows.
____________________________
story time line:
post Klaus/Elijah/Hayley death—pre-malivore era
______________________________
for story purposes:
the twins are 17, going on 18.
Hope is 18, going on 19.
I know this isn't canonically correct, but I feel it is more suiting for the writing and storyline.
_____________________________
personally rated: PG-14
may include:
-profanity
-sexual references
-murder
-drug/alcohol use
-mental illnesses
-*****TW: self harm or suicide