❤Chapter 17❤

This chapter is in third person p.o.v

Enjoy!

Wunmi took her bag and went out of the hotel to get new books to read from the book store. On her way, she saw Dele and his manager at the reception area, talking.
Deciding in her mind to ignore them. She got to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to open. David saw her and whispered to Dele. "Oh fuck!" She groaned.

"Hi dear." David said. Wunmi gave a small smile "Hello." She saw the elevator door open and wanted to go in but David stopped her. "Relax babe. I just want to apologize for what I did yesterday and also thank you for saving my life."
"Okay, it's fine. I need to go get some books now. Can I go?"
"Sure, sure. Can I come with you?" Dele coughed. "You have a movie to shoot in the next hour and we have to go now."

David frowned "Alright, Wunmi I'll see you later." Wunmi furrowed her brows "How did you know my name?"
"Oh, he saw it on the television. You're Wunmi Adebayo, the best graduating student of Unilag some months ago." Dele answered.
"Oh, I need to go now." Wunmi said as she saw the elevator door open again. As she entered, some people came out and started jumping all over him. They were his fans. Even people that were in the elevator with her felt like coming out to meet him. Wunmi laughed as she looked at them.

She got to the book store and bought the books she wanted. After that she went to the market and bought some fruits. She walked around the market for sometime before deciding to go back to the hotel.
She got to the hotel and dropped everything she bought, then went downstairs to the restaurant.

Wunmi sat at one of the tables after ordering for a ice tea with burger. She looked out of the window and saw that it was already getting dark. "I must have spent a lot of time at the market, I'd better change my order." She called the waitress and asked her to give her Fried rice with beef and a soft drink.

The waitress brought the order for her, smiling "Are you friends with David Olayinka?" She asked. "No, I met him here. Why do you ask?" Wunmi said.
"Oh, I thought you two are friends. He already paid for your food. He's there." The waitress said, pointing at the table David sat in.
"Thank you." Wunmi looked at David who was smiling at her. She mouthed a thank you to him and faced her food. What's up with him, she thought to herself.

Wunmi finished eating her food and was taking her drink when David ran to her table. She raised her brow at him "What happened?"
"That man, the one who was chasing me yesterday." He whispered and pointed at the man. Wunmi laughed "Oh, the man whose wife you were sleeping with."
"I was not, I was just talking to her."
"In boxers," Wunmi noticed the man coming. "He's coming here."

"Help me please, that man can kill." David begged. "Ahem, young man." The old man said as he got to her table. David looked at him "Yes?"
"You were the one sleeping with my wife when I'm not around, right?"
"What?" Wunmi cut in. "David here is my boyfriend and he would never do such thing. Besides, we've been together since we got here."
"Oh, I'm sorry young lady. I must have made a mistake." Then he faced David. "If I find out you're the one, just expect your death." Then he left.

David took a deep breath "Thanks a lot Wunmi, I really appreciate it. You saved me again, can I ask a question?"
Wunmi nodded, "Sure."
"Will you be my friend?"
"No problem, but I don't want you coming around me everytime. I might just have to tell the man you're the one he's looking for." Wunmi said.
"No No." David shook his head. "I'll leave now, see you around gorgeous."
Wunmi laughed and continued drinking.

The next day,

Wunmi sat at one of the chairs she saw at the pool dressed in her bikini, covered with a robe. She looked around and saw David behind her talking to some of the reporters. "I hope he doesn't see me." She said to herself.

Thinking of whether to swim or not, she heard her name from one of the reporters. She tried to strain her ear to hear what they were talking about, then Dele said "Look at her there."
"Oh Damn it." She face palmed herself. David came to her while the reporters followed.
They started asking her stupid questions. Dele tried to stop them and Wunmi eyed him "Is it not your fault?" She faced David. "We need to talk, right now."
"Okay." She led the way while David followed and the reporters didn't stop taking pictures.

*Time skips.*

Tayo sat in the sitting room, chatting on his phone. Tired as he was unable to find good information that could lead him to where he could find Wunmi. He dropped the phone and took the TV remote to watch the entertainment news.
He saw on the TV "Popular Actor, David Olayinka finally has a girlfriend." Tayo shook his head, "All this nonsense news."

He took the remote to turn off the TV when something caught his eyes.
"That's Wunmi." He looked closer again. "She's the one."
He got up from the chair and shook his head "There must be a mistake somewhere, I know Wunmi she'll never do something like this."
He took his phone and ran upstairs "I have to go to Abuja."

New chapter!

How do you see it? Will Tayo be able to meet Wunmi?

Vote, comment and share.

Love y'all.

Gamma ❤❤