Bree

I woke up to an empty bed.

I felt cold and alone.

My head pounded and I didn't quite know why.

I tried opening my eyes but it was to bright.

I let out a groan pulled the blankets tighter around me. I feel like shit. There is absolutely no way I'm getting out of this bed today.

"Chica, come one, get up" Melody's voice rang through my ears.

I just continued laying. There was no way in hell I was getting out of bed today.

"What's wrong?" Melody asks.

I just moan in pain and she gets the message.

"Okay, I'll go tell the girls and Liam," before I could stop her she was out of the room.

Great now I have to deal with Liam!

Just what I need, another argument.

I just cuddle more into the blankets if possible. I wish this bed would just eat me up so I didn't have to be there anymore.

I hope he just leaves me alone or at least doesn't pretend to care. I can't let this guy mess with my feelings anymore.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks, walking into the room.

I just grunt in response and stay in the same position as before. I have absolutely no time for his bullshit. I just wanna sleep for the rest of the day.

Liam sits on the bed but I don't move. I'm to exhausted to even care how close he is to me.

"I know your mad at me but I'm here for you," he says.

I just roll my eyes.

He doesn't care for me.

Even if he did he has a funny way showing it.

He rubs my back and I have to say its very comforting.

I really need to hate this guy, and he is not helping.

He hurt me and now I need to hurt him. It's not like he cares for me though. Maybe I should just-

"Bree, can we at least talk?" He asks. I just shake my head and continue just laying there.

"Okay so sense you won't move this seems like the perfect opportunity to talk to you, so I'm going to take it," He says.

I just roll my eyes again but get up. My heads pounding so fast but I try to ignore it.

I don't have time for his bullshit and he got no time for mine.

I just stand up and stumble to the ground.

He's on his feet in two seconds flat, trying to help me up.

I stand up before he touches me and walk into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I turn on the shower and strip from my clothes.

When I step in the shower its warm. I sigh and turn the heat up.

The warm water, flowing over my body, loosens my muscles.

I wash my hair with some sweet pea scented shampoo and conditioner.

Then I wash my body with some lavender scented soap and turn off the water.

I walk to the mirror and wipe it with my towel.

I look older. Older then I would like.

I'm eighteen now but I look about 21.