Manipulation

Nicki• 7 Months later

Beyoncé laid behind me holding me tightly in her strong arms. We had just got finished doing a few rounds of intense yet heart felt love making. My thumb stroked her smooth hand as it rested just in front of my stomach. I could feel her breath tickling my ear every time she exhaled.

"The baby doesn't look like me." She suddenly spoke.

Turning myself around to face her I let my hand caress her flushed cheek looking into her hazel eyes. I could sense pain behind them and a form of emptiness as I looked into them.

"Baby, I know you're worried I can see it in your eyes. Maybe you just have to let her grow into her features more." I ran the pads of my thumbs along her swollen lips.

Chantelle and Beyoncé had their baby girl a month ago and every since she's been born Beyoncé has noticed that their baby girl looked nothing like her neither did she look like Chantelle. She's been pressing the issue for an ongoing two weeks by far but she's too afraid to get the baby tested, afraid of what she'll find out.

In her own words, even though she cheated on Chantelle she didn't expect for her baby not to be hers.

"I'm going to get Bella tested this weekend and I want you to be there when I find out the news."

Leaning into her I gave her a small peck on her lips nodding my head in agreement. "I'll be there I promise, now get some sleep baby."

She buried her face into my chest and pulled me closer to her. I gave her soft kisses on her head before slowly drifting off to sleep as well.

••••••••Weekend (Nicki)

I held Bella in my arms as she laid sound asleep with her pacifier still moving a mile a minute. Beyoncé had lied to Chantelle and told her she was taking Bella to Wayne's house.

She instantly grew attached to me the first time I held her for today, she'd throw a fit if I put her down. We were waiting to be called to get the process done and Beyoncé would not say a word to me or even look at me.

"Baby." I placed a hand on her thigh trying to grab her attention.

"Yes." She mumbled looking to the side of her where I was sitting but avoided any eye contact.

"Why won't you look me in my eyes baby, did I do something wrong?"

She paused for a moment before looking directly at me, her eyes were blood shot red it kind of scared me. "Maybe this is my karma you know? I've fucked around on so many women that maybe it's my turn to see how it feels."

"We're still young baby you'll make bad decisions and you'll learn from them. This right here should be an eye opener for your black ass. At some point in life you have to stop fucking around and learn how to settle down." I know this sounds bad coming from me since I was kind of helping her cheat.

She nodded her head taking in everything that I was saying. "I feel like Chantelle and I were over before we even started, I just saw how in love she was with me and I was afraid to let her down. She'd been there for me when I was going through all of that bull shit but the connection was never there."

I repositioned my arms as the baby started to wake back up from her nap, I'm sure she'd be screaming to the top of her lungs any minute now.

"These results will be the ultimate game changer of your relationship, the only reason you're holding on to her is because of the baby but I know if you find out she's not yours you're not going to be able to look at her, it's a bit hypocritical if you ask me but I can understand where you're coming from."