Surpriseee

Beyoncé

"This room would be you all's master bedroom. Different ceiling and large pillars installed inside of the room, there is also a mini living room in here as well." The relator showed us around to our new bedroom.

Nicki gushed over the larger full body mirror, admiring her own reflection in it

Nicki gushed over the larger full body mirror, admiring her own reflection in it. "Baby oh my God, I love it."

Nicki will never know this but we'd made a huge jackpot at the warehouse a few weeks back. It set us straight for the rest of our lives, the deal was dangerous and we are expecting retaliation but that's why I did what I did, Nicki and my kids would be set for life after I'm long gone.

"I'm glad you like it baby." I smiled wide snapping a few pictures of her on my phone.

"Ms. Knowles do you have any more requests for this house?" Simone asked holding a tablet in her arms.

"I do request that majority of the house is child proof and I need that little closed off room sound proofed." Looking over at Nicki I gave her a wink.

After we finished looking at the house I had to get us back to Wayne's house to meet the nutritionist. She would be restocking the fridge that Lauren and Wayne had in the den for Nicki.

"Go lay down, I'll be up there soon." I told Nicki after I helped her up the stairs, she tugged at the sleeve of my shirt before I walked away.

"Kiss." She puckered her lips making my heart melt at her adorable ass.

I kissed her lips and smacked her ass softly before jogging down the stairs to the den.

"Ms. Knowles, so nice to meet you. How is she?" Mrs. Henderson asked me as she stored away a bunch of healthy foods.

"She's doing a lot better today she just has a hard time being in bed all day but I try to keep her occupied majority of the time."

She nodded her head before handing me a menu. "This is a little guide for her to choose what she wants to eat. If you ever need me to come and cook something light and healthy for her don't hesitate to call me. For today I prepped her some grilled chicken and a few veggies."

She was giving off some strong motherly vibes, I knew Nicki would enjoy her. "Come upstairs with me to meet my baby."

We quickly jogged up the stairs to see Nicki looking at the tv looking all cute and innocent. "Baby this is Mrs. Henderson, your nutritionist."

She sat up and held her hand out for Mrs. Henderson to shake. "It's so nice to meet you, sorry I'm looking all bummy at the moment."

"Oh it's fine babygirl I'm the one invading your privacy. Luckily they assigned me to you because my healthy food is just as good as soul food." She held the container of grilled chicken and veggies out to Nicki for her to try.

Nicki wasted no time ingesting the food before she moaned about how good it was. "I love you already." She chewed with her eyes closed.

"I'm so glad you like it Ms. Knowles." The fact that she addressed Nicki with my last name sent a chill down my spine.