Battle of Love

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Sorry about the long update! Writers block is driving me crazy! Well, anyhoo, here's Chapter 21, ENJOY!!!!! 

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

For the rest of the day, Natsu was acting kind of weird. All he did was kept staring at me, and not the way he usually does. His eyes looked a little....malicious. A little bothered, I asked Natsu, "Can we talk outside?"

All he did was nod.

We walked outside of Fairy Tail, the night sky clouded and the cold wind making my body shiver. I looked over at Natsu and asked, "Are you okay?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked me, still staring at me maliciously.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Like what?" He said, walking closer to me. I backed away a little. "Like you want to hurt me." I said silently. 

"Because that's what my master wants me to do." He said.

"Huh?" I asked. Suddenly, Natsu clutched my neck and began to squeeze it.  I began to suffocate, trying to remove his hands from my neck. " W-W-Water...Nebula!" I gasped. Water gushed out of no where and attacked Natsu, slamming him against the wall. I gasped for air and looked at him. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

He simply stood up and began to walk in my direction. "Devil's Sword." He raised his hand at my direction, and I quickly dodged it. "Natsu! What are you doing!" I screamed. That's when I noticed something. His eyes were no longer gold. They were crimson. "Natsu....?" I said silently.

"Kill Lucy Heartfilia!" He screamed. He ran to me, and I see something appear in his hand.

A blazing dagger.

"Water Lock!" I screamed. A giant water dome captured Natsu in record time. He began to suffocate for air. I could feel tears flowing down my eyes. "Help!" I screamed. "Someone help!"

Wendy and the others came rushing outside, and were horrified when they saw Natsu in my Water Lock. "What the hell is going on!" Ezra yelled,

"It's Natsu!" I cried. "There's something wrong with him!"

Wendy began to use her magic on Natsu. "Something is controlling Natsu."

"Could it be Lisanna?" Gray asked.

"I don't care!" I screamed. "Just make him stop!" 

Suddenly, my Water Lock shattered, and Natsu was free. "Lucy! He screamed.

"Natsu, get a hold of yourself!" Gray screamed.

"Fire Trap!" He chanted. Suddenly, everyone except me was trapped around a blazing circle. "Lucy!" Levy screamed.

Why was all this happening!  I screamed in my head. "Natsu! It's me, Lucy!" I tried to tell him.

"You are Lucy Heartfilia! I shall kill you!" He screamed. Suddenly, he froze in place. He didn't move, he didn't blink, I don't think he even breathed. "Natsu?" I asked.

We'll continue this later, Water Dragon Slayer, a male voice appeared in my head. Then, Natsu disappeared in mid air. The Fire Trap disappeared, and my friends ran up to me. "Did you guys hear that too?" I asked.

They all nodded grimly.

Tears fell down like a waterfall. "Oh God." I whispered. Natsu had just tried to kill me. He wanted me to die. I fell to the ground and cried out loud. Levy was on one side, and Juvia was on the other. "There, there." Juvia whispered.

"Everything's gonna be alright." Levy whispered as well.

"Natsu..." I kept on whispering. My eyes began to sting with tears. "Oh, Natsu."

Natsu P.O.V

I don't know why my master was bringing me back. My mission was so close to being completed.  I was sent back to the black void. I saw my master walking from a distance. "Why did you bring me back?" I asked.

"Because people were getting in the way." He growled, He cursed under his breathe, but brought his attention back to me. "You're gonna have to kill her during the battle."

"But there's still one god that hasn't been triggered." I reminded him.

"You don't think I know that!" He yelled, making me flinch. He took another deep breathe. "The last god will be released tomorrow. After that, the real battle will begin."

I nodded, kind of understanding. "What is your mission?" He asked me again.

"To kill Lucy Heartfilia." I answered.

"What emotins fills your body?" He asked me.

"Anger, malice." I answered.

"Good." He smiled. "If you fail, the consequences will be fatal." He disappeared, leaving me in the dark void. Soon, it turned into a fancy bedroom, with so much riches it could drive a tax collector mad. I jumped on the bed and decided to get some rest. 

When my eyes opened, I was suddenly back in Fairy Tail. Am I dreaming, I thought. "Natsu!" I hear someone call out. I turn to see Lucy smiling brightly. I suddenly felt...calm, happy. Why am I feeling these emotions, I asked myself. The image changed again, and we were in Cilorthia Library. Lucy was on top of me, blushing like crazy. Suddenly, I was squeezing her tightly. "What are you-?" She asked, but out kiss was pressed together before she could finish. Why does this feel....good, I asked myself again.

The image changed again, and I was suddenly in a cabin-like house. I was on top of Lucy, who was bare naked. "Natsu..." She whispered. I suddenly kissed her passionatley, as if nothing in the world mattered. 

The image changed again to today. I could see Lucy in tears, calling out my name. "NATSU!" She screamed.

That's when I bolted up from my bed. I could feel sweat dripping down my face. My heart was beating fast. "What...was that?" I breathed

Wendy P.O.V.

After I calmed Lucy down, I set her in the infirmary bed and closed the door gentley. I sighed, at sat the the table where everyone was. They all looked grim. "Hey." I greeted sadly.

"What are we going to do?" Levy asked.

"Lucy's so heartbroken." Juvia said sadly.

"Wendy, were you able to tell who's controlling Natsu?" Gray asked.

I looked at Gray, then everyone else. I didn't want to tell them this in front of Lucy, but I guess it was now or never. "I was able to tell who was controlling Natsu." I admitted.

Eveyone went wide eyed. "Who?!" They all asked.

"You can't tell Lucy this!" I told them.

"Was it Lisanna?" Ezra growled.

"No, it wasn't." I said silently.

"Then who!" Gajeel growled.

I was silent for a minute, but i took a deep breathe and said, "It was the Devil himself."