Goddess of Life

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!!!! 2000 VIEWS!!!B YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! SUPER HAPPY!!!! If you all read my last chapter, I'm 90% sure you'll send me death threats XD! But hey, it'll get people drawn to my story ;) Anyhooo, here's Chapter 25, ENJOY!!!!!  :) :) :)

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

Everything was calm. Everything was quiet. The demons had disappeared, a long with Lisanna. The Devil turned into shining red dust and blew away into the full moon. Wendy and the others rejoiced as the dust blew away, finally relieved that everything was over.  But there was one thing I couldn't keep my eyes off.

Natsu's body.

He layed there motionless instead of just shaking things off. I crawled to over his side and began to shake his shoulders. "Natsu?"

Wendy and the others noticed Natsu and I and gasped. I could hear Wendy weeping, Gajeel screaming, and Happy's silent sorrow. "Oh Natsu, please wake up." I begged.

"Lucy..." Gajeel said suddenly. He tried to pull me away, but I pushed him away. "I'm not going away from him."

"Lucy, we have to go." Wendy sniffed.

"NO!" I screetched, my eyes stinging with tears. "I'M NOT LEAVING HIM!" I heard several footsteps and turned to see all of Fairy Tail behind us. Master, who was in the very front, walked up to me, a single tear falling down his face. "Lucy. Let the man sleep." He said, his face filled with depression.

"No! I won't leave him!" I screamed. My tears fell to Natsu's face, and I could hear the little splashes it made. Suddenly, Elfman picked me up, and we began walking away. "PUT ME DOWN!" I cried.

They ignored me.

"I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

But they continued carry me back to Fairy Tail by force. I screamed and kicked, but no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't let me go. How could they do this! My true love had just died for us, and they're keeping him away from him! 

One Week Later

It's been one week since Natsu had died. And ever since that night, I haven't left my apartment. All I did was continue to look at pictures of Natsu and me. I could no longer shed tears, because my eyes were now out of tears to be shed. My friends have tried to get me out of my apartment, bribing me with delicious food, clothes, and books. 

But none of that worked.

I suddenly got a knock at the door. I opened it to see that it was Master in a black suit. "I'm not coming out." I said with a dull voice.

"Not even for Natsu's funeral?" He asked. This made me frozen stiff. The word "funeral" was not a word I liked. "Please, Lucy. Do it for Natsu." Master begged.

I was silent for a minute. I thought about Natsu lying cold dead in a casket, his tan skin now pale. I shuddered and said, "Fine. I'll go."

Master smiled slightly. "Thank you."

I wore a short black dress that had long black sleeves. The only thing I could hear was the sound of crying, plus the sound of my heels hitting the ground. I looked to my left to see the girls weeping. Levy noticed me and walked up to me. "Oh, Lucy." She weeped. I could feel a tear trickle down my face and hugged Levy-chan. "I'm so sorry."