Chapter 16

Sebastian made his way through the woods hoping to find Lizzie. He needed to make things right, it was because of him that she turned it off. So he had to be the one to make her turn it back on. Sebastian made his way through the woods, but he had no luck, she was nowhere to be seen. He went into Mystic Falls to check there, and all of a sudden he heard a scream coming from near the grill. He sped off to where the scream was coming from. He saw Lizzie feeding of a boy.

"Elizabeth, stop," Sebastian said gaining the attention of Lizzie. She stopped feeding on the boy pushing him aside to face Sebastian.

"What do you want?" Lizzie said

"I want you to come back to us. You know this isn't who you really are. When you turn it back on all the things you've done will come rushing back. Please just turn it back on." Sebastian said

"Who said I was going to turn it back on. I like being like this, being free. Not having to worry about anything. You were going to turn me into this, I just did it myself. What, you don't like me anymore like this?" Lizzie said getting closer to Sebastian. Their faces were inches away from each other, Lizzie closed the gap between them. Sebastian knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. Sebastian pushed her against the wall, kissing down her neck. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't control himself around her. Lizzie wrapped her legs around his waist, he was her weakness, but in that particular moment, she didn't care. Sebastian pulled away, letting her legs fall to the ground.

"We can't do this, not until you turn it back on," Sebastian said

"Fine," said Lizzie, she started walking away and grabbing a wooden stick that was on the floor, she threw it at Sebastian piercing his stomach. Lizzie then left leaving Sebastian on the floor left bleeding. Lizzie went back to the boarding school to grab something she needed. She quickly got into Alaric's office and grabbed what she needed. She only needed one more day before she'd unleash hell onto the world. 

Authors note: sorry this is so short but the next chapter will be longer. Feel free to leave suggestions on what you want to happen.