21

Ryan looked outside his window, not sure what to do next after that call all he was thinking was how to get rid of this blackmailer.
He wanted to just run and hold Madison and never let her go.

He soon reached airport, it was. Thursday evening and he was leaving back to home .

As stated by Ryan, Madison stayed at her father's house much to his displease , as per her father she was now married and should live with her husband rather here.
Kylie was a great company for her, she use to meet her daily after work.

Today her father was in a bad mood and was shouting since morning, irritating her and James.

Kiara left for Italy a day before, hence it was just her, James and their annoying father.

"Why are you here? Go back to your house .. this is not were you belong"
Ignoring his blabbering Madison continued watching television, as James rested his head on her lap engrossed in what was going on television.

"Will you just stop it.... I am least interested being around you... But I have no where to go currently, and this isn't just your house it belongs to my mother too"
She shouted and headed towards her room, she hear James shouting at her father and they started having a heated argument.

Still crying she collect her belongings and went out of her room straight towards the door, she hugged her brother goodbye and didn't see her father around anymore.

Opening her door she was shocked to see Ryan his hand held in air to ring the bell as he looked at her, she could tell he was hell tired.
He looked at her moist eyes and his heart skipped a beat, what has hurted her so much.... This was actually the first time he saw her crying.

Her bag fell on floor as she  ran into him, burring her head in his chest and hold him tightly.
" What happened?"

He asked while rubbing her back.he looked at James direction who looked at his sister with sympathy.

"He is not bad by heart Maddy you know that" James assured her and then look at Ryan

"Take her home... She needs to rest"

With a nod Ryan pull her towards car and asked his driver to bring her luggages.
The whole ride Madison was lost in her own thoughts.

Ryan was also lost in his own , he asked his private investigator to trace the number from which he received the call, but to their bad luck, they didn't find any lead. He wanted to take some time and analys stuff and make sure Maddison is safe before heading towards police about the situation.

as soon they entered their home Ryan pulled Madison into him, in hailing her scent , his head was aching.
"You came early"
"Ouch!!! I thought you would be happy" he faked his hurt to which Madison laughed and slapped his shoulders playfully.

"What do you want to eat?"
She asked Ryan
The instant reply that his subconscious mind sai was YOU  , Ryan's eyes widened as he realized what his subconscious mind was compiling. He never even thought of being intimate with her... Not that he doesn't want that, but with her he wanted everything to go as naturally as possible.

"Let's order from outside" he replied.
"Ohh ... I love that idea.. you know how much I hate cooking"
Ryan chuckle at his wife's confession of love for cooking. She always had hated it... He remembered one time when he actually choked at her food, when they were in senior year of high school.

"Oh!! Maddy"
"Yes" she replied while removing her shoes
"Mike called this morning, he is throwing Kylie's birthday party tomorrow, he wanted us to join... If you feel comfortable with the idea"
"Ofcourse... Why not"

They were now sitting on dinning table and we're finishing their dinner when Ryan asked her to join him for a walk at backyard garden after they finish the food.

Soon Madison found her hand enterwin into Ryan's. As they walk on grasses barefoot.
She was feeling relaxed.

"We're you that happy to see me this evening or something happened at home?" Ryan asked, drawing her attention to today's incident.

"It was father... I ... I don't know what has happened to him... You know since Mom died he changed... He stopped caring for us... It's like he started treating us as if we were burden... It's just a fight"
She shrugged it off
Ryan hummed at her reply. They took long walks for about one hour before heading towards their respective room.
Ryan looked at her and pulled her to master bedroom with him... For him he wanted to spend his entire life next to her , waking up and looking at her face , and sleeping over her shoulders.

Madison who internally wanted this didn't rejected..  her acceptance to this situation raised question in her minds.... Was she finally letting her guards down?
Trusting him again and trusting someone with her heart again?

These questions were too late now... Her heart has somewhere own it's own without her concent has decided to be his now...

..............,.................

A/n
Hey guys do vote , suggest and share ......