31

"You should have closed the door"
Ryan said , as he looked at the door whose lock thought that it was a right time to be jammed as they got stuck inside this washroom.

"I never thought , you would barged inside... I didn't even expected you to come here before eleven... It's not my mistake.. I was covered with chocolate and flour, my hair's were getting sticky... I didn't pay attention to lock the door"
Frustrated by situation Madison replied, she wrapped the bathrobe around her and was sitting at the edge of bathtub, where as Ryan was leaning on washbasin .

"I will kill Ivory" he whispered.
"Where is your phone?" Ryan asked her, she looked at him giving him ARE YOU INSANE? Look
"Obliviously not with me locked in this washroom... Where is yours?"
"Study"
"Ughhhh..."

"Ivory"
"IVORY open this fucking door "
Ryan was yelling out of frustration again and again, though it was clear that she wasn't going to hear his voice due to distance between them.
"Will you please stop it"

He looked at Madison whose head was held in her hand .
"And we get stuck here forever?"

"That is something impossible, are you so out of your mind that you don't even know that we can't be here forever... Duh.. someone will come looking for us, and if tell then you wish to scream your lungs out you are most welcome to fo that shit"
She yelled and turn to look at opposite wall.

Sighing Ryan took a seat next to Madison  maintaining proper distance so not to make her feel uncomfortable.

She is actually right, I was just over reacting, obivious he was having a meeting in an hour...

"Holy fuck"
"What happened now?" She looked at him

"I have a meeting in an hour, shit .. my team was going to visit here, I am running out of time"

"That is actually good, at least Ivory will come finding you and then pull us out of this mess, it's getting cold inside , it's better they arrive soon"
She said rubbing her arms.

"Why was it so important for you to disrespect the marriage?"
Ryan skipped his heartbeat, when out of nowhere Madison raised this question .
"I... I didn't mean to disrespect it , I just thought that you had a choice to say no, yet yo didn't and I thought you wanted to make things miserable for me, because I did the same to you along back"

"Wow" was her only reply not to forget her sarcastic laugh, she shook her head in disbelief
Before he could further say something she said
"You never meant to respect it in first place, do I even knew what you did to me in past? And please , PLEASE don't count that bet in it, I would never do something like making your life miserable because of a stupid prank or bet you pulled on me, I will never stoop low for that shit"

Silence again filled the room as they seated there uncomfortable and in awkward silence.
She is actually right, what the fuck was I thinking? He questioned himself... Yet he knew the answer the real reason, reason that he has always denied, the real reason he disrespected their marriage, the reason he had never told anyone, not even to himself.... Deep down he knew what it was, it wasn't Jared, Jared's reason made much sense to his real reason behind betraying her, rather truth to be faced not trusting her. And now that very reason has done it's job, yet there was no satisfaction, instead of saving his heart he has actually shattered it.

And then he voiced out his real thoughts "I was scared"

Madison looked at him, her eyebrows narrow in confusion
"I was scared, scared that you would play me, that you would use me to get to Mike, like Jennifer did... I didn't knew Madison as a person as I know her now (this time he looked at her straight into her eyes and continue) for me you was someone I betrayed in the past, and now you would use me to get back what belonged to you, I am sorry I judged you, but I would not have trusted you, Jared pumped me and I took his accusation over you as my excuse to hide my real fears and intention behind all my deeds(not able to look at her eyes anymore, he turned towards door and looked at it while continuing) I have trust issues, I always did, and that was my mistake... I have never accepted this fact , you know the real reason for why I was doing, not even to myself... This is the first time I am voicing it out, and trust me .... More than you I am confronting it to myself"

Madison bit her lower lip to avoid crying, though her eyes were watery, yet she kept on reminding herself in her mind to not do it.

Sighing Ryan got up from bathtub and headed towards door, he was feeling relieved little bit, he never knew confronting his fears would have made him at ease....
He banged the door, not in anger but in a way to open it .... Suddenly he wasn't able to look at her, scared of her reactions... He wanted to leave this washroom before she react... He would not be able to see her feeling any bad emotion because of him.... He felt guilty, the guilt in him again surfaced as he banged again...

"Who's in there?"
"James!! James open the door... We are locked in here"
He shouted and soon from other side James twist the door knob...

"It's.. not opening... I have to call someone for help, wait there"

.........................

A/N
Do vote ,comment and suggest it's unedited and sorry guys I know ... I update super late... But seriously I try to give you the best version of my imagination, also due to work and all I find it difficult to update regularly.....