ACT 2

SIGNS OF THE GREAT WAR

Chapter 17

In the year 1764, London the fallen city it's now the center of Dracula's army. In a new city not that far from London, it's now under attack by some Dracula's soldiers and three wizards are protecting this ghost city. The three wizards were casting spells of ice, wind and the fire of the Phoenix. The three of them were wearing blue cloaks.

"You have already destroyed enough!! We won't let you take another city!!" Said one of three Wizards.

Then this wizard casts the spell of wind and by doing that he slays many of Dracula's soldiers. Then another wizard yells at him.

"Hey Look out!!"

This wizard rapidly cast a spell of ice and by doing that, he saved the other wizard and the gurhill that his body looks like a lizard, but his face was a skull of a vampire, it completely got frozen.

"You really need to be more careful, Harper!" Said the other wizard that saved Harper. This new wizard has brown eyes and black hair.

Harper has blue eyes and blond hair. Then Harper casts a spell of pure light and with that beam of pure light, he slaughters the gurhill. Meanwhile the final wizard was fighting a vampire, this new wizard was casting the spell of wind and fire to slay the vampire, but the vampire was dodging all his attacks with his speed. Then he used his speed at his advantage and appeared at the wizards back and with his sword tries to murder him.

"Got you!!!" Said the vampire with pride.

The new wizard chuckled, then he snaps his fingers and by doing that a shield of light appeared at his back and protected him from the vampires sword. The vampires sword bounces back for hitting the shield of light and then the wizard turns around to raise his right hand toward the vampire and launched a beam of time, leaving the vampire unmovable and everything around him was moving really slow.

"You already took London and many other cities but this one is now protected by us!! Merlin's royal family!! Now die you, damn vampire!" Said the new wizard pissed off.

Then this new wizard put his finger in front of him and cast a spell of the fire of the Phoenix and by doing that the vampire becomes ashes.

Then Harper and the other wizard went running towards their other wizard friend that made ashes the vampire.

"Bloody hell!! That was a little excessive, don't you think Thomas!" Said Harper worried about Thomas's behavior.

"Maybe but not even Dracula can survive at the fire of the Phoenix. Dammit!! Since London fall the sky went dark and until now the sun never got out!! Harper, Michael let's...." Thomas got interrupted by a bunch of vampires and gurhills that start moving towards the three wizards. Thomas has black hair and brown eyes.

"Does damn monster!! I had enough of them!" Said Michael pissed off.

Michael summons a ball of fire of the Phoenix from his hand and it was so big that cover most of his arm, then he released it and by doing that the ball of fire takes a form of a little bird Phoenix that slew most of the gurhills.

"Bloody hell!! That was amazing Michael!!" Replied Harper, cheering Michael.

Then five horses start appearing far away and as they were getting closer you could see some people riding them and entering the city. This horseman start fighting the vampires and gurhills left. They were 3 men and 2 women in that group.

"Finally, you guys came!!" Replied Michael.

"You know, for being hunters of the Velmont family, your time it's the worst." Said Harper making fun of them.