team FNIK

Arthur Watts was a Man of Reason and Science since he was a young boy, Believing that Nothing could ever surprise him. That was until he met her. Salem had shown him Magic and the true history of the world. After finding all this out, he needed to know how to make more like Salem, More Humans that could withstand the Pool of the Dark Brother, thinking that that, was the next step of human evolution. With Salem gone and The Gods never to return again and leave Remnant in its own affairs, Watts was able to carry out his experiments.

At first, it was people who wouldn't be missed or bandits or convicts. He slowly gave them small doses of the black tar, but they would die. Watts did everything to recreate the process of how Salem became Grimmified, But something was missing, but what!?!?

And that's when it hit him.

he knew what was missing. The reason they died was that they had a will to live, a reason to live! Watts knew what he needed to do...

Jaune walked the town of Griffen, this was the last place Watts was spotted, and knowing the mad scientist, he had a lab here, and he was working on something, but if he was working on something, why come after Cinder and Him? Watts seeking revenge? That wasn't him, when there was trouble, he was gone, fleeing to fight another day, but why seek revenge? Tyrian made sense, Salem was like a god to him, But Watts... something wasn't right.

Jaune walked down the path to hear something, He looked around and saw that walking down the street was Neon of team FNIK. Jaune knew her well as they had met each other while Bringing the Relic of Knowledge to Atlas. Behind her were her two teammates Idriess and Kate. Idriess was a slim man with straight hair that parted in the middle, he had one brown eye and one green eye. While Kate was a tan woman with long braided red hair, She had yellow eyes and also wore blue eyeliner. Jaune put his hood over his head and walked past them, hoping not to get noticed.

Neon, Idriess, and Kate walked down the street to find something to eat. Flynt was not with them, as he was staying in the hotel to look over the information they had gotten from Ironwood. Apparently, the known terrorist Cinder Fall and Neo Politain Had been spotted near another town, but the Bullhead had run out of fuel and so they needed to be docked at Griffen.

"so what do you think we should eat this time?" Kate asked

"I think we should get Vacuovian! I just love their noodles!" Neon replied

Idriess sighed, "Neon we had that last time, I think we should just get some pizza or burgers"

Kate just listened to the two begin to bicker about which food was better. She was about to put her headphones in when she felt a familiar presence. Kate's semblance is Aura Memory, she can detect a person's aura and the mood of the person. Whenever she met someone with Aura, each, of course, was different. However, she had felt this one before as it was a Very rare Aura. Purity. She looked around and saw a man with a black and tattered cloak and hood with white and gold armor. The Armor was familiar but she couldn't tell who it was.

Jaune continued to walk, he moved to a hotel Window to make sure not to be spotted. For some reason, Kate was eyeing him, he moved fast and got out of there. He continued to walk until he passed a Hotel.

"Hello? Ah! Headmaster Ironwood!" said a voice

Jaune stopped and looked to see that Flynt was at a desk and filing through some papers.

"What!? Are you sure!? He's here! Do you want us to go after him instead? Understood headmaster" Flynt then hung up the call, and there was silence.

Jaune waited by the window to hear what was gonna happen.

"Neon, Hey, The General just gave us some new orders, Looks like we'll be going after Watts instead"

When Jaune heard this he cursed in his head. Now he had two problems.