Hope throws Landon A LOT!

(After video)

"Well I'm never gonna get on Hope's bad side." Landon muttered. Hope looked at him and laughed.
"You already have." Hope said smirking. Landon hesitated for a second and then spoke.
"Did I get thrown?" Landon asked. Hope burst out laughing and nodded her head. I looked up from my computer and smiled.
"Do you guys want to watch Landon get thrown?" I asked smirking. Everyone looked at me and nodded eagerly.
"Why are you guys so excited to see me get thrown?!" Landon asked incredulously.
"Because it would be funny." Lizzie said and let out a snort when Josie nodded her head.
"You too Josie? I'm hurt." Landon said putting his hand on his chest in mock hurt. Everyone laughed including me.
"OKAY I'M STARTING THE VIDEO!" I yelled getting everyones attention.

(Watch until Hope asks where the knife is after she throws Landon)

"Huh..that wasnt't as entertaining as I thought I'd be." Lizzie says frowning. Landon gives her a weird look and then says in a kinda high pitch voice
"I literally just got thrown at a wall!!" Lizzie rolls her eyes and looks at Josie and Hope.
"Like we havent been thrown by a witch before." Lizzie says rolling her eyes. Hope and Josie nod their heads slightly and then they all start laughing.
"I HAVE ONE MORE VIDEO OF LANDON GETTING THROWN." I shout over the laughs. Lizzie looks up and asks eagerly.
"Does he get thrown farther? Does he get hurt?"
"LIZZIE!" Landon yells. I chuckle and nod my head.
"Yes he does get thrown and yes he gets hurt slightly.

(Watch until Landon gets up from the floor)
"LANDON GOT THROWN!" Lizzie yelled laughing at the end. Everyone else started laughing while Landon pouted. Raj patted Landon on the back while laughing I snorted before standing up and going to the middle of the room.
"EVERYONE!" I shouted cupping my hands around my mouth. Everybody turned to me and tried to stop laughing but there was a snort here and there. I let out a chuckle and removed my hands from my mouth.
"I'm gonna bring in 4 new people and Lizzie you will be getting all of your memories back after we watch this next video. Lizzie nodded excitedly while Hope and Josie chuckled. Josie raised her hand. I looked at her and tilted my head.
"Yes Josie?" I asked.
"Who are you bringing?" Josie asked. I smiled and clapped my hands once.
"That is a surprise. Hope knows three of these people and Alaric knows all of them." I stated looking at Hope and Alaric. Hope tilted her head in confusion because she thought everyone she knew was here. Alaric gave me and confused face. I just shrugged my shoulders smiling.

Hello everyone! Well I really hope you liked this chapter. I tried to put a little amusement in it. Who do you think is arriving in the next chapter? I already got suggestions when I asked you guys who you wanted Hope to be with so if you look through the comments from that chapter you will probably have a couple guesses of who I'm bringing in.
And like every other chapter says I don't own legacies or the originals or vampire diaries. They all belong to Julie Plec.