•3: Sexy pony star•

"Shit."

He muttered as he looked at the beautiful man he was lifting,legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

The man was beautiful. So beautiful.... bewitching.... alluring.... captivating. No. No words can do justice on how he finds the man so perfect. As if the man casted a spell on him that he was willing to give the ethereal beauty everything.

"Kiss me."

The beautiful man whispered into the other's ear and in a flash,the beauty's wish was granted...he couldn't utter anything anymore,only muffled moans were heard as the other obeyed and hungrily kissed him.

Soon,he was thrown on the bed momentarily letting go of the heated kiss.

"Fuck. You smell...so fucking good."

The hovering man stated,his eyes rolled back and his head tilted upwards as if he was possessed....as if he was in trance under the most addictive drug.

"Jeonguk..."

The man underneath muttered the name with a tug on his shirt. Jeonguk looked at him and he felt his heat rise even more as he lustfully inspect the alluring man who was staring at him with seductive beautiful eyes, slightly parted soft pink lips while releasing shaky huffs,hands trembling and chest heaving up and down.

No words were needed. Jeonguk leaned down amd once again hungrily captured the other's lips.

The man underneath gladly parted his lips allowing Jeonguk to take the lead as he released broken muffled moans everytime their tongues brushed against each other.

After awhile Jeonguk left the other's mouth and started leaving open mouthed kisses all over the vampire's jaw,ear and neck,while his hands roamed under Taehyung's shirt enjoying the reaction and loving the feeling of the soft and smooth bare skin.

Jeonguk momentarily stopped to take off his clothes while the other stared at his bare chest to his perfectly toned abs and gulps, suddenly feeling his throat dry.

Jeonguk was slowly drowning from the irresistible growing smell of arousal from the man who was examining his muscular build.

"Liking the view baby?"

Jeonguk stated with a smug look on his face as the other licked his lips and nodded his head.

Jeonguk smirked, feeling proud,knowing his effects on the other. He wasted no time as he immediately stripped the other...well,he literally clawed the other's clothes off amd threw it somewhere in the room.

The other gasped in suprise but he didn't have any time to process that his Gucci clothes ended up in pieces because he'll, Jeonguk was scanning his naked body.

He blushed and his hands immediately went to cover his exposed erection as a reflex only to be slapped away by Jeonguk.

"Don't."

Jeonguk commanded and the other could not help but let Jeonguk control him. For some reason,he felt really good letting the other dominate him.

The trembling man shuddered under Jeonguk's hot gaze. It's hot but he was shivering like he's so cold. He opened his mouth as if he wants to say something important though he looks unsure of what to say something important though he looks unsure of what exact words he should use to say it.

"Jeonguk,uhh, I'm-ah!"

But he was cut off when Jeonguk attacked his neck sucking here and there leaving marks while he moaned at the foreign feeling. Jeonguk them moved lower from the neck,he's now sucking and buting the other's collar bone to chest area painting the unblemished skin with red spots that will probably turn purple by tomorrow.