•8: Yeah Baby•

"Yes. Oh no, it's my pleasure to have this deal with you-"

"I'll suck your dick."

"Tae-what the fuck?" Jeonguk whisper-shouted and gave Taehyung a death glare.

"Or I'll let you fuck me hard." Taehyung continued,nodding his head in agreement with himself.

"Like the hardest and roughest fuck you- mmf!"

Jeonguk harshly pressed his palm against Taehyung's mouth to shut him up, afraid that his important client who was on the phone with him right at this moment might hear something vulgar.

"Yes. Yes. Thank you." Jeonguk finally turned his phone off and all he could think of right now is the flare in his chest that soon wanted to explode because fuck, fuck and holy gracious fuck, he fucking hates his annoying motherfucking ass mate.

"You-What the fuck?!" Jeonguk exclaimed in shock and disbelief as he immediately retracted his hand that was covering Taehyung's mouth.

"You disgusting little shit! " He continued while wiping his palm that Taehyung licked with all the spit and slick his tongue could offer. Great. Such a great move for someone who was supposedly getting on his good side to make him agree to take the deal of meeting Taehyung's parents this weekend.

"Well? How's my offer sounds?" Taehyung asked.

The audacity.

Jeonguk tilted his head up, eyes closed as he inhales and exhales deeply while praying to all gods and saints he knew to give him enough patience and grant him the strength to stop himself from murdering someone. Please, let his bloodlust disappear.

" So? " Taehyung asked, looking so innocent and hopeful as he sat on Jeonguk' s desk.After one last deep breathing exercises, Jeonguk looked at his mate and god, if he's not that beautiful, Jeonguk would've thrown him out of his office and oh! not through the door, but through the window so he'd end up falling on the rough and solid road from the highest floor of the building. But regardless of his annoying personality and endless yapping about the most absurd ideas and information that Jeonguk doesn't know what to do with, he is still the most beautiful and captivating being Jeonguk has met. So yeah. Shut it and fuck it, Jeonguk won't kill him. At least not yet.

" Taehyung. " He sighed.

" First. Can you not barge into my office and blabber about something indecent before I lose all
my clients? And your offer? What, sucking my dick? " He released a huff of annoyance.

" You're the one who would enjoy the most of it and the other one, fucking you hard and rough? " Jeonguk scowled.

"Taehyung,really? I'm not some sadist y'know."

" Oh c' moooooon! Don't tell me you didn't like being hard and rough." Taehyung shrugged with a teasing tone before hopping off of Jeonguk's desk and leaning forward to the werewolf's ear.

" Because the bite marks and bruises you left clearly says otherwise. " He whispered seductively and in a few seconds, he found himself bent on Jeonguk's desk. His face and chest was painfully slammed against the cold surface, hands on his back, restrained by Jeonguk's iron grip and his ass sticking out, anticipating something good.

" Taehyung. " Jeonguk said, voice low and dangerously serious. "You are so annoying. " He continued.

"Y-yeah? " Taehyung uttered trying to look back but then Jeonguk suddenly pulled his pants down and he flinched by the sudden act.

" Wow. " Jeonguk chuckled in a mocking way.

"You really-" Jeonguk slightly shook his head smirking in disbelief and amusement at the view displayed just for him.