The slip

They are at the pack house and stiles is annoying Derek and ends up being half dragged out of that room and into another. (The pack are used to this by now.) Derek then slams stiles into the wall... (so much sexual tension. 🤣)

Stiles pov 

Crack! I winced as my head smacked into the wall. " I swear you have a thing for pushing me into walls." I muttered as Derek glared at me. God he was so close. " I'll rip your throat out~" he threatened.

" With your teeth." I sighed rolling my eyes at the annoyed alpha. He needs a new phrase. " Sourwolf  you need better pick up lines if ya want to grab a date." Derek growled at me and...

Fell. He landed on top of me (me flat on my back and him on all fours), his hands were by my head and one of his knees was where it shouldn't be.   " Finally you've shut up." He said. Then what did he do? 

He moved. Which made his knee grind against my cock harder. "Aah stop moving d-derek." His eyes widened as he realised the position we were in and he blushed. "Sorry." He muttered as he slid off me. We sat in  silence before he said something about going back to the pack...

That was 2 years ago.derek had to move because of personal reasons. I miss my Sourwolf it's just not the same without him.

 I completed school and became the new sheriff. My father has retired and beacon hills has the lowest crime rate now. Isaac and Scott are dating, Ethan and Danny are engaged, Danny is now a werewolf and the whole pack are now police officers in beacon falls but I wish Derek was here.