Pack meetings and Deputy Sourwolf

Stiles pov- in Dereks house cause why not?

We were in the middle of a pack meeting when my phone rang. Sighing I excused myself and answered much to the complaints of the pack.

"Hello?" I answered, glaring at the others to be quiet.

"I'm sorry but we need to put you on an extra shift as a lot of people are in. Could you let the officers you know who aren't to come in?"

"Of course, i'll be over there in five, bye."

I looked at the others knowing that they heard every word. "But mom it's our day off and-" I silenced them with a glare.  "I'll ground you all." I said "I don't want to go in either and you guys arguing about food is hilarious but we have a job, so go to work that is an order." 

At the police station...

I got there  and smiled. They were all their. Erica and Boyd were arguing, Lydia And Allison were bieng a cute couple and Isaac was making out with Scott. "Ahem!" I said clapping my hands " we have work to do, no "fun" Isaac, I don't want Scott a moaning mess on duty and Boyd and Erica stop bickering, Lydia, Allison calm your gf down. Work time guys."

"Yes sheriff." They muttered going inside. I went into my office and saw...

"Sourwolf?" I gasped taking a step back.

"Detective Sourwolf." He grinned "miss me?"

Annnnnnddddd Derek is back! What will happen next?

Love ya, my pups