Quick oneshot as I work on chap 16

'Well uh...this is awkward.' You cringed at the silence around the room. All three boys had just gotten in an argument on which was the better friend, and who is closest to who.

Mike's Argument was that you joined him on saving the zapfish, in order to become the anonymous hero of Inkopolis. After that the two of you played games and even do smol kissies on the cheek.

3 and 8 (yes no one has names yet :/ ) gave displeased looks and glares toward the currently yellow ponytailed inkling. Along with huffs and looks of jealousy.

3's argument was that you and him were both from the old Inkopolis, the OG. Not this Inkopolis Square. He too argued that he has had you sleep over at his house and even served you breakfast in bed when the two of you were still young!

Mike stuck his tongue a burst of energy, as he leaned over the table talking about how you had also stayed over at his house, Mike smirked devilishly and wiggled his eyebrows, enraging the older inkling as 8 looked at you then down to his notepad.

Y/n is gonna be my wife! :3

he wrote down and showed it to the two inklings as he smiled innocently, you couldn't help but blush into a deep red as the three got into another argument, filled with Mike's yelling, 3's explanations and complaints, along with angry and confused octoling sounds that also contained notes flying everywhere.

You excused yourself outside to see your...I guess you could say step big bro Sean sitting on your porch, he seems to have the day off!

"Hey Squiddo! How've ya been?" He gave his signature wave as you ran over to him with a smile, the two of you ended up goofing around and hanging out at the arcade!

I guess Crusty Sean was the closest to you, I mean technically he's like a brother to you-