CH 19

Hehe i drew that uwu

2nd Person POV

It was made clear that you and Agent 8 would have to complete tasks while Cap'n would guide and check up on us through the strange device. It almost reminded you of your adventures with Mike. Mike...what is he doing right now...you hope he isn't worried about you or anything.

~~~
"C-Callie?! Marie?! I-Is Y/n with you? At all?! I can't find her and can't get any contact with her at all...I'm worried! She's not even home!" Mike's voice sounded urgent and panicked, he had already called your more than enough times and you've haven't answered them or seen any of his texts.

"What? Y/n isn't here with us 4, sorry about that!" Callie's confused and bubbly voice chimed, as Mike then heard the phone being passed to someone.

"And since when did you have access to her house? Maybe she's just sleeping in, y'know. In bed?" Marie's voice was heard on the other side of the InkPhone. Mike eyebrows furrowed before speaking again.

"I-I was given a spare house key! And she isn't home! None of her friends know where she is! And she just disappeared right before we were going to have a turf with challengers telling me to leave her alone, which I had to give up MONEY since she didn't show up! And maybe she was sick but she ran away to her home holding onto her head and I just-"

"Yeaah you lost me at around...turf war...but I don't think Y/n is the type to just run off without a word...Unless she was excited. And to me she didn't sound excited at all." Marie hummed before going quiet, Mike only stared at his phone before snapping.

"Maybe she's at the clinic? Or near the cafe! I'll go look for her! A-and you two, can I ask a small favor...?"

"Don't worry Squiddo we're already looking for her. Let's hope we find her by the end of the day..." Marie whispered, sounded worried as though she had lost Callie all over again. Then she hung up.

Mike gulped and sprinted toward the clinic, hoping to see your airheaded smile apologizing how you couldn't answer your phone.

He couldn't find you at the clinic.

~~~~

You fiddled with your thumbs while you and 8 patiently waited for your first mission, given you both were headed the same place you had the option to do the mission together or take turns. You wanted to do the first one together to get your mind off things, taking notice of your nervous figiting, 8 gently booped your nose in order to gain your attention.

You let out a quick hum and breath as you were startled from your thoughts, you gazed up to see 8's hopeful gaze staring into yours as you hung your head back, away from him with a smile before directing you're head back to him while sticking your tongue out in a playful manner. He scrunched his nose before mimicking your face while crossing his eyes. You let out a small snort and giggled at his childish antics, he was so much like you! It was fun being around him. And you seemed to be the light to his dark corridor, he couldn't help but give small smiles whenever you smiled. You truly did make this ride seem less of a bore than he had anticipated it to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gotta apologize as to why this chapter is shorter than my non-existing di-

I've had such a major Writer's block and just dying inside, no I'm not leaving the fandom, no I am not growing uninterested, I just have no IDEAS. And it's eating away at me and stressing me out when I look at this book bc it so successful qwq

I gotta do a lot of research and maybe replay Octo-Expansion to give personality into the chapters I write so it's not boringggggggggggggggguh. But stay tuned lovelies, and I'll

i'll think of somethin-