A day in Ophelia's life.

"Good bye for now, Ophelia" St. Clair says waving to me.

I wake up to a pillow being bashed in my face.

"Stop snoring" Katherine groggily says and walks back to her bed to go back to sleep.

My favourite way to wake up. Pillows make such great alarm clocks.

I lift my pink hippo bed sheets off of me and step onto the cold floor. I see Parkinson sleeping soundly on the other side of the room, so vulnerable.
I feel my usual evil grin spread across my face.

I open my bedside cabinet and pull out a jar full of salt.

Salt, the food of the future.

I walk over to Parkinson's bed and open her underwear drawer, pulling out a random one and sprinkling salt on it. I place it back on top so that she fur sure picks it up.

"Ophelia?" Katherine asks from her bed. "What are you doing over there?"

"Checking for ants. Parkinson's very filthy, I thought that she might have ants on her bed." I lie.

Katherine nods, used to my everyday behaviour.

I walk into the bathroom and get ready for the day. I get dressed in my usual slytherin uniform and pair it with my neon pink flats.

"Wow that's bright" Katherine comments as I walk out of the bathroom.

I smile "thank you". I wait until Katherine goes into the bathroom and pull out my diary from under my mattress.

It's been months and my question still hasn't been answered. I've researched in books and asked almost everyone at Hogwarts, including the headmaster but no one seems to have an answer. I will continue my research until I find my answer! I will find out if horses get songs stuck in their heads.

I put my diary away and make my way out of the common room. Tom, Malfoy and Black are there talking to each other. I feel the colour rise to my cheeks.

Oh my gosh! Black looks soo fine today! Stay calm and play it cool. Stay calm and play it cool. Stay calm and play it cool.

"Nice shoes" Black says sarcastically.

Ah! He noticed my shoes, I'm SOOO happy! I have to say something back, something cool, something flirtatious.

"Nicer than your butt!" I reply.

Black chuckles.

Good job Ophelia. thanks Ophelia

" I'm going to head to class" Malfoy says.

"Don't you want to wait for Katherine? You know.... Cuz your sort of in love with her" I say.

Malfoy stutters like an idiot and Tom sends a glare in my direction, i see him reach into his pocket for his wand. Katherine walks down the stairs at the perfect moment.

"Oh look who it is! It's Katherine my bestest friend in the whole wide world! She saves me from scary people *cough*"Tom" *cough*." I say hugging her.

I watch as Tom leaves his wand in his pocket but continues to glare at me.

"Lets get to class, Katherine" I add and pull her out the door.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"Nothing. What do we have?" I say changing the subject.

"Breakfast" Katherine replies.

We walk into the great hall and take a seat. A plate full of food appears in front of me. I take my crapes and wrap them around my eggs.

"Umm I don't think that's going to taste good" Katherine says, looking at me weirdly.