Going back home

You see. Me y/n I moved from Atlanta two years ago, due to my father loosing his job, it didn't affect me in any way whatsoever, I was still the same old 'loner' and 'geek' when I left school and when I started my new one. Until last year, of course I didn't bother about what people thought of me because I just wanted to get my head down and get my grades, it was easy at my old school. Everyone left me to be me. But when I moved to st. Carolina's in Britain It was a whole different story. Everyday I'd get little remarks on how I looked and people would tell me I didn't belong, i put up with this for a year until I had had enough. And I was going to change. I couldn't get anywhere if I didn't fit in right? I had summer break to change and I did. You see, i spent all my life looking at all of these 'perfect' girls and I had enough time to recognise what made them popular. Big boobs, a nice figure, tall and a preety, bitchy face. I spent weeks looking for clothes that were viewed as 'fashion' and trying to do something with my hair and face. And after all of the effort it was defiantly worth it, looking at all of the other girls staring at me, just like I had to them. But thank god my dad got told that he could have his job back in Atlanta a week ago. Today is the day that we move back. And I start school again next week. But let me tell you. I won't be the geek anymore. Hell I don't think anyone will even remember me. Let alone recognise me now.