Shes back.

I woke up to my extremely annoying alarm clock. Letting out a groan I stretched to turn it off. First day back at school great.
I jumped out of my bed and walked over to the bathroom, stretching my arms in the process, I looked in the mirror and let out a sigh. I looked like id been dragged through a hedge... I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth,washed my face and let my long brown hair down. I left it as it was because it was already wavey, I grabbed my makeup bag from under the sink and placed it on the side I put on some foundation eyeliner and mascara, happy with my appearance I put my makeup away and made my way back to my room.

Walking over to my wardrobe I opened the large doors and looked for something half decent to wear, I picked out a black crop top, denim jacket and white high waisted skinny jeans along with some converse. Throwing them on I grabbed my bag and my car keys before making my way downstairs.
' gone too work won't be back until tomorrow night sorry honey, love mommy'
She didn't even bother to say bye in person? She thought she'd leave a note instead? Love you to I guess? I grabbed some toast and made my way outside to my white range rover. Unlocking it and jumping in I threw my bag next to me and put on my shades and a chewy in my mouth.

Backing out of my drive way I made my way too school.
Ten minuets later I got to the school gates and sighed, here goes nothing, it looked the same as before I left nothing had changed, I parked my car and jumped out, grabbing my bag and locking it up.

I walked up to the reception doors, the same groups still stood in the same spots, of course no one looked at me, I made my way over to the reception to get my timetable but things at this school aren't as easy as that.

'Oy, new girl' great Christie robbers the bitchiest girl from this school just shouted me
My instinct was to ignore her so I kept walking, not for long though it seemed as I was tugged back seconds later.
' get off of my top unless you want to pay for it' no more old me like I said I've changed. I'm back.
'Aye girls, new girls got attitude, look hunny, just to get things streight, I'm the popular girl in this school, you aren't going to take that away from me, so don't even attempt to, oh and if I see you go near justin, I'll hurt you' like I'd go near justin fucking bieber, he always used to take the piss out of me. Call me names, everyone wanted that boy and I'm sure they still do, we'll Christie clearly still does.

'Look bitch, I'm not new, I'm back, I don't care if your popular you can't tell me what to do and if I want to talk to justin Bieber I will, not that I wAnt to anyway, your not going to rule me anymore, now where's my fucking timetable' and with that I grabbed my time table and walked away, biology first great.

GUYS PLEASE TELL PEOPLE TO READ MY STORY THE MORE VIEWS THE MORE ILL UPDATE, THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY BORING BUT IT WILL GET BETTER :)) ~Ella