Reunited with Moony

James and Lily Potter were walking towards the front steps of their best friend, Remus Lupin's cottage.  They had just been resurrected, its unknown how but Albus Dumbledor confirmed they were the real James and Lily Potter. He also told them where their son, Harry was while they were gone, while he was suppose to go with his Godfather, Sirius Black but for a reason Dumbledor did not give, Harry went to his abusive aunt and uncle's home, Lily's sister and brother in-law. They were gonna kill Sirius when they saw him again.  They were excited to see Remus, thankfull that he already knew that they were alive and real so he won't curse them.  James knocked and waited for about 30 sseconds when the door opened a crack and they saw the familiar dark grey eyes, Remus swung the door open when he realized it was them.
"James! Lily" he said happily while hugging them both "quickly, come inside" Remus ushered them in and quickly relocked the door and sat them on the couch, he smiled sweetly at them once he was seated as well.
The couple studied their old friend, they years aged him a lot, there were grey streaks in his hair, his eyes were tired and sad looking and had more painfull looking scars on his face from the wolf he became every month.
"Did you talk to Dumbledor?" Remus asked, they nodded "what'd he say?"
"Just told us how long we've been gone and how he's glad to have us back, where you were" Lily said "and where Harry was these past 13 years" he could here the anger in her voice "Rem, why hasn't Harry been with Sirus? Where is Sirius?" James asked, Remus' eyes widened at this "Dumbledor didn't tell you?" They looked at him confused "tell us what?" "Where Sirius has been all this time" Remus was shocked Dumbledor left this out "where's he been?  Why couldn't he get Harry?" James asked "it was out of his control. After your deaths, Sirius went to Peter's to check on him but found his hideout empty, no sign of a break in, he went to Godrik's Hollow that night and found you two dead and Harry crying in his crib, he was going to take him but Hagrid was there on Dumbledor's orders and took him instead" Remus was dreading to tell them this part "Sirius went after Peter and confronted him in a street corner, surrounded by Muggles, he yelled how Sirius betrayed you and blew up the street, killing thirteen muggles in the explosion and only leaving a finger behind" shock was shown on both of their faces "the ministry came and found Sirius laughing, surrounded by dead muggles and Pettigrew's finger. He had framed him and since everyone believed him to be your secret keeper, it looked like he was a traitor and a murderer. Even I believed it. He thrown into Azkaban without a trial" Remus finished and saw the look of horror on James and Lily's faces, tears were falling from her eyes and her hand was covering her mouth in utter disbelief that Peter had done that, their former best friend. James had to take his glasses off and looked down to not show the tears that were falling from his eyes, freely. His best friend, his brother was framed and thrown into Azkaban, an innocent man. HOW DARE THEY! The big question was if he was still in Azkaban 'its very likely, no one's escaped before and Siri wouldn't be freed unless Peter showed, which he probably didn't' James thought. "Is- is he still in there?" he asked, shakily "he escaped a few months ago" the two let out a breath of relief "where is he now?" Lily asked, Remus frowned and looked down, sadly "i don't know, he's in hiding, but he was suppose to recover here, i expected him a week ago. I'm worried sick about him" they nod.  After a few minutes of silence, Remus looks back at them and smiles "I'm glad your back" They smile at him "so are we Moony".