The New House

Two days later, the family of five got a letter from Dumbledor telling them that their new house was ready to be moved into, with all the protection charms around it.  They had just finished packing and throwing unused things out. "well, Moony ready to leave this trash house" James said with his hands on his hips "i mean it's practically falling apart" Remus looked at him and smiled "yup, you should get in the car before Lily  yells at you. i have to get Sirius" James patted his back and went to the car where Lily was already in the drivers seat, James opened the passangers seat but was stopped by Lily "no no no, you are going in the back, i already saved this spot for Remus" James decided not to argue and went in the back with Harry, who laughed at them.  After about two minutes Remus came back with Sirius's shaggy, black animagus form in his arms, he placed him gently in the back seat with his head on James' lap and shut the door then went into the passengers seat and Lily started up the car and backed out of the parking lot.                                                                About an hour later they arrived at a large fielded area far in the country and a medium sized house was seen in the distance, Harry gaped at it in awe, just realizing that this was the place the family was headed too, James chuckled "you like it?" Harry smiled and nodded at him, James shook Padfoot awake, having fell asleep right when they started driving. The car went into the driveway of their new home and everyone got out of the car, James had Padfoot in his arms, he was wagging his tail and his tongue was out in excitment, Harry patted him on the head and helped Remus ge the lugage out of the car, which was only three cases.  James put Sirius on the couch and he transformed back into a man and looked around, the living room was quite large, with three couches surrounding a coffee table and a muggle tv. Their was a kitchen, study, three bedrooms, and a basement. After the tour, Harry, Lily and James separated to unpack. Harry gently placed Hedwig's cage on a shelf and put his clothes away neatly, then went downstairs to eat lunch.  His parents  were already at the table, when he came down and he smiled sweetly at them and took a seat next James, Harry looked at Lily "Mum, did you say there were only three rooms?" ha asked "what about Remus and Sirius?" Lily laughed "They'll share a room" Harry knew they had known each other since they were eleven years old and shared a dorm until the end of their Hogwarts years but they were adults now and Harry figured they would want some privacy "but wouldn't they want some space?" he felt kinda bad for his Uncles, his parents gave him a look "do you not know? i thought you would've figured it out by now" James laughed "well, Harry i'm sure they will apprieticate your concern but i'm quite positive that thay don't want space. i mean half the time they have their faces against each others when your not in the room. Snogging up a storm" Harry's eyes went wide "so.... their together, like as a couple?" they both nodded "wow. that's...... just... how did i not know that?" Lily smiled "well i'm glad you know. once your Godfather's free, they most likely going to get married" Harry smiled "really?" James nodded "yup, got engaged like 13 years ago" The oven beeped "Moony! the food is ready!" James yelled into the living room and Remus came with Sirius in his arms, Harry smiled amusingly at them, he always found it funny seeing his Proffesor carring his Godfather around the house.  Once Sirius was seated, Remus and Lily placed the steaming plates of food on the table, after everyone was settled James noticed Sirius's hand wasn't bandaged anymore and the cuts were healed, he grinned widely and said "woo-hoo! Paddy is at the first stage of healing!" Sirius grinned back at him, Lily, Harry and Remus all smiled.    
Later on, Lily had changed Sirius's bandages and he fell asleep on the couch, Remus and Harry were at the kitchen table reading and doing homework, Harry looked up at Remus and figured he tell him that he knew about his realationship with Sirius "er... Pro---Remus, I- well Mum and Dad told me that you and Sirius were er... a couple and----" he trailed on and Remus smiled at him "and i'm glad" Remus nodded softly at him "thank you, Harry for excepting my engagment to your Godfather, I appreciate it" Harry smiled at him "we were going to tell you but i wasn't sure how'd you take it" Remus explained and Harry nodded in understanding "how long have you two been together?" Harry asked, Remus smiled "since 5th year, i believe" Harry's eyes went wide "that long?" Remus nodded "wow".