𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.

______________
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
______________

Friday, December 6, 2019

Liked by kungahuset, prinsparet, adonishoward and 450,000 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by kungahuset, prinsparet, adonishoward and 450,000 others

princesssibylla Grattis 35-årsdag till min vackra svägerska, prinsessa Sofia, jag älskar dig. ❤️

Happy 35th birthday to my beautiful sister in law, Princess Sofia, I love you. ❤️

View all 2,611 comments

prinsparet Thank you 💕

————

Princess Sibylla and her ex fiancé run into each other at friend's wedding

Princess Sibylla and ex fiancé Harold Christensen have rebuilt their lives since they called of their engagement twelve years ago but their paths have crossed once more.

Sibylla and Jonas attended a wedding last weekend in Gottröra (Stockholm).

It was a special ocassion for the Swedish Princess as she was serving as bridesmaid to her friend Marcha Werner who married Dag Rosta.

Harold attended the wedding with his wife, Jasmine Bergamot, who was Sibylla's friend before they started dating.

This is the first time that the ex couple have been seen together since they separated twelve years after an eight-year relationship.

————

At the reception after the first dance, Sibylla made her way over to her newly married friends.

"Congratulations!" Sibylla said excitedly, kissing Marcha on the cheek before enveloping her in a hug.

"Thanks Sib." Marcha said with a smile then she frowned.

"What?" Sibylla asked.

"Harold is coming over." Marcha leaned in and whispered into Sibylla's ear.

"Marcha, Dag, congratulations." Harold said.

"Thank you." Dag said as Marcha smiled.

"It was a lovely wedding." Jasmine said.

"Oh, Sibylla, how are you? Did you come alone?" Harold asked casually, not even bothering to give Sibylla eye contact.

"I'm fine and how is that any of your concern?" Sibylla asked.

"Lala." Adonis said, walking up to Sibylla and slipping his hand into Sibylla's hand and quickly, intertwining their fingers.

"Who is this?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm Adonis Howard, Sibylla's boyfriend." Adonis answered as Sibylla smiled at Adonis.

"I thought you were single?" Harold asked.

"I haven't been single in over four years, Harold." Sibylla answered as she pulled Adonis to the dance floor. "Thank you." She said as she looked up at him.

"I told you, Lala, I have your back." Adonis said.

————

Swedish princess finds love again with billionaire soccer player

Several years after her world fell apart after her fiancé left her at the altar, Princess Sibylla of Sweden seems to have found love again with American billionaire soccer player Adonis Howard.

The heartbroken princess was left at the altar on national television by Harold Christensen, who later married Sibylla's best friend, Jasmine Bergamot.

The Swedish Princess promptly jetted to New York for 'peace and quiet' after ending her eight-year relationship, needing time to lick her wounds with her sister, Princess Madeleine.

But it is in the Big Apple where Princess Sibylla is said to have found the man to heal her broken heart and has fallen into the arms of the wealthy soccer player.

A source confirms that the two have been in a relationship for four years and she is always happy when she is with him.

The young Swedish royals are not concerned about whether they marry a commoner as has been shows with Princess Sibylla's siblings.

Seen as the answer to Harry and Meghan's royal romance, the couple's relationship is causing a stir and questions are being raised as to whether Princess Sibylla is finally heading all the way to the altar.

————

"He really sold the story to the Dailymail." Sibylla said with a chuckle.

"At least he has the timeline wrong." Adonis said.

"I'm sorry, you have to deal with this." Sibylla said.

"Hey, no apologizing for your weak ass ex." Adonis said.

"Adonis you're going to be hounded by the media." She said.

"I know and I'll deal with it." Adonis said.

"At least tell me you're going to get security." She said.

"Look at you worrying about me." He said.

"Adonis." She said, sternly.

"Fine, I'll hire security." He said.