𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Those little bits of love are there to let you know that you are so special to those around you and how every once in a while, it's okay to be at the warm center of it all.

————————
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷
————————

Sweden's Princess Sibylla and Prince Adonis share official wedding photos

New photos released by the Swedish royal family capture the magical wedding of Princess Sibylla and Prince Adonis on June 10 perfectly.

The royal household, Kungahuset, shared five photographs of the pair with their family, guests and bridal party, taken shortly after they said "I do" at the royal chapel in Stockholm.

A group shot shows the couple with their numerous royal guests. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, Prince Hendrik and Princess Christiana of the Netherlands, Queen Mathilde of the Belgium, Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece beam out from the photo, with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, Prince Edward and the Countess of Wessex representing the United Kingdom.

Supporting their fellow Scandinavian royals were a host of special guests from Norway and Denmark. Queen Sonja, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attended the nuptials, as did Haakon's elder sister Princess Märtha Louise.

Danish royals Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Queen Margrethe II, King Carl XVI's first cousin, were also in attendance. Like Märtha Louise, Frederik's brother Prince Joachim and his wife Princess Marie were at the wedding, but not in the official picture.

Along with the photos released, Adonis also has been added to the Swedish royal family website as well as his and Sibylla's monogram.

———

Princess Sibylla and Prince Adonis of Sweden spotted at the airport

The moment some people have keenly been waiting for appears to be in the corner

Princess Sibylla of Sweden tied the knot with Adonis Howard, exactly a week ago at a flamboyant wedding ceremony which has shut down social media. The opulence of the wedding has attracted dozens of eyeballs fixed on the newly married couple.

As such, some social media users have been curious to find out what kind of honeymoon will follow the extravagant wedding of Princess Sibylla and Princess Adonis. If you have been wondering too, then the moment is close because the couple have been spotted at the airport.

An example is a video below. It is also unclear if the couple is truly heading out for their honeymoon because that has not been confirmed by anyone yet.

——— £ ———

It was a beautiful scene, the sun was shining, there was picturesque beach with azure blue water, soft Seggae music was filtering down from the room below Sibylla and Adonis's room.

Sibylla sighed, shifted in her chair and took another long drink of her rum punch of the afternoon, looking at the view from her balcony.

"Sibylla." Adonis said.

"Yes." Sibylla said.

Adonis took a seat next to her.

Sibylla looked at him.

"Adonis, this is perfect. You're perfect!" Sibylla said as she smiled and hugged him tightly.

Adonis chuckled.

"Let's go start our adventure." Adonis said as he picked up Sibylla and carrying her in his arms into the room.

After a full day of fun, they returned back to their room.

Right away Adonis pinned her down on the bed and started kissing her.

Soon they worn each other out from making out and just laid down on the bed holding each others hands. He put his arm around her and scooted closer to her.

"I love you, so much, Sibylla." He whispered as he looked into her eyes.

"I love you too, Adonis." Sibylla said as she looked up into his eyes and smiled at him.

——— £ ———

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

princeadonishoward Her Glow 😻

View all 56,890 comments