03

maya💘:
we need a girl's night out.

Alex🧡:
YESSSS, we need to make a list of
everything we need, ill bring
the movies and snacks.
at your place?

maya💘:
ill clean up the living
room it's a mess, oops

hurry up!!

alex🧡:
i havent even gotten
off my bed yet, dont rush me

maya💘:
it's been like 10 minutes-

alex🧡:
you cant rush perfection 🤪

maya💘:
just shut up and hurry

[seen]

***

"Pass me the popcorn." Maya tells Alex. They were laying down on the apartment floor, with blankets wrapped around them. "Wait, give me a second." Alex scoops a handful of popcorn and passes Maya the bowl.

Alex and Maya are currently on their second movie for the night. Usually, they barely made it through one movie but Alex and Maya were wide awake.

Alex had visited her parents and was finally back. This gave the girls an excuse to have an all-nighter.

"This movie is so predictable," Alex complains while shoving another handful of popcorn into her mouth. Maya wasn't sure how long they've been watching the movie but neither of them was paying attention.

"I don't get these movies, what idiot runs through the forest at night to escape a killer." Maya pulls the blanket further up to cover arms better. She leans her head onto Alex's shoulder.

Maya's phone goes off and scares them. She reaches over and picks up her phone. It was a notification from Tim, 'I'm bored and I can't believe I'm saying this but I enjoy your company.'

The brunette smiles down at her phone and quickly responds.

Alex looks up and see's, Maya. She's aware of the mysterious guy that her best friend has been talking to. Maya has told Alex a lot about him and far she likes him, despite never having a conversation with him.

"Maya, do you even know what Tim looks like?" Alex says while leaning over towards her best friend.

Maya puts down her phone, "Holy shit, I don't think I do. how come I didn't even realize this."

Now that she thinks about it she's completely forgetting that she doesn't know what Tim looked like or even basic knowledge about him. For all, she knows he could possibly be a creepy 60-year-old man.

"I'm going to ask him right now." Maya picks her phone back up from the floor.

She felt her stomach twist, probably from the fear of Tim possibly being anyone.

***

maya💘:
i just realized that i have no clue
of what you look like.

tim🙃:
well, i don't know what
you look like either.

maya💘:
it's been a month and i have
no clue what you look like. please tell
me you're not 60 years old

tim🙃:
what if i told you i'm actually
61 years old.

maya💘:
dont scare me like this.
i want to know.

tim🙃:
you go first.

maya💘:
promise to send me a
picture after?

tim🙃:
i pinky promise 🖕🏼

maya💘:
that's not a pinky-

tim🙃:
shut up, you're getting distracted.

maya💘:

tim🙃:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

tim🙃:

maya💘:you're joking right

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

maya💘:
you're joking right. you literally just
used a celebrity's photo
thinking i couldn't notice. 🤡

tim🙃:
i swear that's me.

maya💘:
you could of easily took
that photo off of his instagram.

tim🙃:
okay so face-time me

maya💘:
i think ill pass.

tim🙃:
you make things so
difficult i swear.

[tim🙃 is calling]

[tim🙃 is calling]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.