Chapter 8

( yus, Len is having his hair down~ )

---- 

"CHEERS!" everyone around the dining table shouts. 

" Shhhh... Len is asleep! " Miku whispers as the other cover their mouths. 

" Anyways, congratulations on finishing the concert! " Meiko as she drinks more beer and snores. 

" Ahhhh finally! I can rest! " Rin exclaims and chewing the food in her mouth. " You have 2 days until the summer holiday ends. " Meiko states. 

The room turned to silence. Rin, Miku, and Kaito all looking down at the floor, depressed. " Well... I mean you all still get 2 days to rest! That's enough hahaha... " Meiko realized that she said something wrong so she tries to cheer them up.

" I've been practising for the entire summer... and working as a Vocaloid... And I didn't get to go out and play... " Rin begins playing with her fingers. 

" I've been singing for my new albums and taking photos for magazines... " Miku added. 

" I've been singing and training my muscles... " Kaito joins the conversation. 

" Come on guys, I'm doing all those things every single day. " Meiko sighs. Since she's the only one who already graduated, singing, models, acting, advertisement are her daily routine. But this is different for the other three (and Len). Since they are still in high school, the Vocaloid companies will try their best not to give them jobs, giving them more time to study. But SUMMER! When all the students are free and having a holiday, which is when the company will give them jobs crazily. 

" I need more free time! " Rin exclaims and lies on the sofa. 

" Help to tidy the table! " Meiko orders as Rin tiredly stands and help. 

" haaa..." Miku, Rin, and Kaito sighs. 

--- 

The next day, although Len still has some low fever, he feels much better after resting. Then... 

" Len! Why are you studying! You are sick! " Rin exclaims and steals the textbook away from Len. " Give it back! I need to study! " 

" NO! Plus there are no exams yet! There's no point in studying! " Rin struggles and trying to stop Len taking back the textbook. 

" I normally study for 2 hours every single day! Or else I might forget stuff that the teacher taught us! " 

" Lies! You are too smart to forget stuff! " Kaito joins into the conversation.  Len rolls his eyes and lays on the sofa. Rolling on the sofa, looking super bored. Suddenly, be seems like remembering something and sits up. 

" Did you three finish the summer holiday homework? " 

The room turns silent. Rin, Miku, and Kaito are all frozen, opening their mouth, panting. " Len... "

The next second, the three runs to Len and surrounds him, begin shaking him. " OMG! PLEASE SAVE US LEN! " Kaito shouts and cries. 

" STOP IT! I'M FEELING DIZZY! " Len yells and the three stopped shaking him. He takes a deep breath and exhales. " Calm down... we still have two days... we can do this... " 

" YAY! LEN YOU ARE THE BEST! " The three cheers together while Len sighing. He suddenly coughs, no one noticed other than Rin. " Are you ok to teach us? Don't you need to rest? " 

" I'm fine... I'm bored and I'm tired of resting. " Len states. " Ok, I'm going to Rin first then Miku-ne and Kaito-nee. Cause you guys are in different grades. " 

Miku and Kaito look at each other and grin, pushing Rin and Len up to Len's bedroom. " Hey what are you- " Len stares back confused as Miku and Kaito do thumbs up, " Good luck Len! " 

The to closed the door, leaving Lthe confused Len and Rin alone in the room. " What the hell? " Len scratches his head then looks at Rin. " What subjects do you need help with? " 

" Math and English... " Rin sighs and fake cries. She walks to Len's desk, moving the desk away and climbs into the tunnel, going to her room and getting her textbooks and climbs back into Len's room. 

" Len, why are you smiling? " Rin asks as she stares at Len. Len immediately blushes and looks away. " Nothing... Let's begin." 

---

" What do you thinking is happening above now? " Miku asks as she intensely clicking the gaming remotes. 

" Probably lovebirds studying peacefully together. " Kaito states as he also clicking the buttons quickly. 

" I wish Len-kun will confess someday before it is too late. I mean Rin is cute and pretty and popular. " 

" Exactly, everyone realized that Len has a crush on Rin,  except for Rin... AHHH I LOST! " Kaito exclaims and Miku cheers next to him, doing a winning pose. 

--- 

" Miku-ne! " Rin runs and hugs Miku. Miku smiling and pats her head. " How's studying? " 

" Great! I finished up all my homework! " Rin smiles happily. 

" SO it's finally our turn to study? " Kaito stretches and walks up to Len's bedroom. " Gambade! " Rin waves as Miku follows Kaito. 

--- 

" Yo! " Kaito greets as he walks into Len's bedroom. While Len tiredly waves back. 

" How's it going? " Kaito teases as Len weakly laughs. " Not bad... is just taking time to make Rin understanding the questions. " 

" That's not even the thing I'm asking for. Plus, grade 8 Homeworks are not going to make you genius feel difficult right? " Kaito sits next to Len and wraps his arm around Len's neck. 

" Stop calling me a genius... " Len sighs and Kaito grins, " bro, you are the same age as Rin but you skip grades to grade 10. Of course, you are a genius. In your age, you are supposed to be in grade 8!" 

" Hihi Len-kun! " Miku comes into the room and sits on the floor, with her textbooks. 

" Let us begin... " Len coughs as he said. 

---