| 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 |

|

- closer -

Okay so, tysm for 1.1K views like damn this book is wack tf-

Enjoy -

* * *

Your eyes fluttered open groggily, It was time to get to work again. You let out a small groan as you used your arms to push yourself upwards, while swinging your legs towards the red carpeted floor. Now standing, you walked towards your bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed your teeth, and got changed into your normal workwear.
For the hundredth time this month, you made your way downstairs and found yourself in the lobby once again. There you found Vaggie screeching at Angel, Charlie trying to calm her lover down, and Alastor reading a random newspaper which was dated almost one hundred years ago. He had a white teacup with small golden patterns engraved on it next to him, which was filled with steaming black coffee.
You nervously walked over to the red-head and leaned over his shoulder, looking at his newspaper.

"What'cha reading?"

He looked at you with his normal smile imprinted on his face, this time though, his smile seemed soft and genuine unlike when you first saw him at the hotel.

He chuckled, "Oh, It's nothing my dear!" He looked back at his newspaper while picking up his cup filled with strong coffee.

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday, It was nice to get a proper break for once." You confessed.
He turned around once again, tilted his head, closed his eyes and gave you that soft, genuine smile that could melt your heart. As cheesy as that sounds.

"Your very welcome darlin'! I'm glad we got to get to know each other more, In fact, let's do it again one day!" He proposed, chucking in the process.
You smiled in return.

* * *

After working for a bit, Charlie had called a staff meeting in Alastor's office. You entered the now familiar room with Angel behind you. Charlie was standing in front of the wooden desk and Alastor and Vaggie were standing next to you.

"So now that your all here, let's start this meeting!" Charlie started. "I've decided that Vaggie, Angel and myself will be going back on TV and at least try to advertise our hotel properly - let's at least try and not make this a repeat of last time!"

Angel groaned and put a gloved hand to his forehead. Vaggie knew that she needed to keep Angel close or he would do something stupid again, making the hotel look like a shit-hole in the process.

After a few more minutes of Angel protesting about the whole idea, you were all finally dismissed. Before they all left, Vaggie came up to you and firmly gripped your shoulders,

"Are you sure your gonna be okay with that creep? You could come with us if you wan-"

"Vag, I'll be alright, besides, if he does try anything, I know you'll whip his ass for me."

She chucked, "You're damn right."

* * *

They had left a few minutes ago and everything was strangely quiet for once. You and Alastor were sitting near the bar area, brainstorming ideas of what to do.
An invisible light bulb appeared on top of Alastor's head. He turned to you in his chair with bright eyes and a smile.

"Let's dance!"

Oh Satan, oh fuck.
You could not dance even if it saved your afterlife. He grabbed your hands and pulled you towards his chest. The radio on the counter suddenly turned on and played a slow yet jazzy song. One of his hands softly grabbing your waist and the other holding up your hand. Your hand was on his broad shoulder and the other was holding his.
He started to move around, you mirroring his movements exactly. You were afraid that you might step on his foot, but he assured you that if he led, nothing like that would happen.
The two of you continued to slow dance around the wooden floors as you leaned your head on his shoulder, he leaned his head on top of yours and hummed.
He slowly lifted his head from yours and used his finger to lift your head to face him. His eyes were half lidded and his smile was soft. He cautiously moved his head closer to yours as he lifted you head a little more. His eyes were closed by now as his thin lips grazed yours. Your hands found their way to his chest. He finally filled in the gap between the two of you. You loved this moment, you really did, but,

You couldn't do this.

You pushed him away from you, to his dismay. You looked at him.

"What's wrong darlin'? Did I do something wrong?" He asked with confusion in his red eyes.
In reality, you were afraid. Afraid that he was just gonna use you for some type of menacing plan of his. Everything was moving too fast for your liking.

You just didn't know what to do.

* * *
So, now things are getting a little spicY in the kitchen, this is a little short too but I needed to get something out soon sO-

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|