|| 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 ||

|

- lemonade -

EXTRA ONESHOT - ALASTOR X READER
This is what you've been waiting for ladies and gentlemen, a lemon. You guys aren't gonna enjoy this lmao- This has nothing to do with the real story-!

Enjoy -

* * *

You were sitting down comfortably on the worn down sofa in the lobby. You were feeling rather - frisky today. You didn't know why, but you did.
You were alone in the hotel with Alastor next to you on the sofa. You leaned on him more as he rubbed your horns like he normally did.

You couldn't take it anymore. You told Alastor that you were thirsty for something, almost yearning it. You gave him as many signals as you could untill he finally realised what the fuck you were talking about. His eyes lit up.

"Of course darlin'! Let me get everything ready, you wait here."
He got up and walked away from the scene. You got yourself in a lying-down position and composed yourself. Sure, he was a weird, sketchy bastard, but as Angel said, he was kinda hot.

You waited a bit longer untill the wooden door busted open, introducing Alastor, holding a tray of lemonade and two glasses with ice inside of them.

"Here's your lemonade my darlin'! You did say you were thirsty-!" He cheered, happily.
You looked at him, confused and slightly disappointed since Alastor didn't understand what you were trying to say. You sighed and took and glass of cold lemonade. You were surprised the ice cubes didn't melt by now, it was normally boiling in Hell. You took a sip, closing your eyes.

It tasted pretty nice.

* * *

Sorry lol, I'm not gonna write that shit- I might make a real lemon, but probably as an extra one-shot.

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks For Reading - !

|