Chapter 3

Hai guys! Ive been hearing some things around warwick about my story and please dont be mean because you dont know who your talking to..okay well anyways im not writing this to be creepy im writing it as kind of a joke. But take it how you want to.

As i held my wrinkled schedule in hand glanced down at the room number 161 i stepped through the doorway not seeing another soul. I quickly snatched the seat that i saw as the best option. Approximately two rows back and closest to the door. This way i wouldn't be with all the douche bags in the far back like mike salazza but i could still hear there hilarious jokes even though they were occasionally directed towards me. This seat was also close enough to the front that i could still see the board without squinting. Every teacher was big on the "no earbuds" rule which really bothered me but if i stay towards the middle and keep my hair down i figured nobody would be able to tell. As i sat in my new seat i played rude by magic at full volume. A lot of people say i play my music to loud but its only to block out the sound of stupidity permeating the halls of the school. I could hear the voices of giggling girls sit behind me. I didn't bother to turn around. I didn't really care enough, i already knew that i had no friends in the class. I had previously gotten my friends schedules over our group txt and nobody i knew had Jacobsen for second period. I heard the desk a few away from mine slip on the floor a bit as someone sat down near me. i looked up from my iPod to see a nicely dressed man with combed dirty blonde hair and a suit staring back at me in amazment. He looked fairly young early twenties maybe? I think its just a student teacher or aid. He motioned to my ears and i took out one earbud. "I CAN HEAR YOUR MUSIC" he yelled mockingly. I replied quite sharply "thats the point". I knew it was rude to say but i wasn't ready to handle another dick who thought he was being funny bother me. I placed the other earbud back in and doodled in my notebook until I heard the almost silent bell chime. i violently clicked my volume down from my slightly broken earbud and awaited the teacher to enter the room. I stared at the door waiting for a man to enter and close it behind him. That however did not happen. Instead the young man who i just sassed stood up and waltzed to the front of the room. Confused i took out my earbuds and turned my attention to the man "Im Mr. Jacobsen and i am your health teacher" were the first words that left his mouth and they hit me like a brick. My face turned slightly pink of embarrassment as he made quick eye contact with me as i slid down in my chair. I knew from this moment i was in for hell everyday with Mr. Jacobsen.