chapter 35

The next morning Clark woke up aside from Ruby. He watches her sleep peacefully with her hair all messy, her chest moving up and down, her soft breathing. Last night's thoughts ran through his mind. He was completely vulnerable to her and wouldn't change it for the world. He couldn't believe that they weren't dating earlier because he felt that she was perfect for him. Mandy could never compete with Ruby. She can't get him rock hard in less than a minute. His thoughts were interrupted by Ruby clearing her throat.

"Were you watching me sleep?" Ruby asked.

"N-No...of course not," Clark said.

"You know, you're a wonderful boyfriend, but a terrible liar," Ruby said with a chuckle.

"Okay, yes I was watching you but you just look so adorable," Clark said.

"That's honestly the first time you ever called me that," Ruby said.

"Well, I need to call you that more often," Clark said.

"You're crazy," Ruby said.

Clark rolls on top of Ruby and kisses her lips softly.

"I'm crazy about you," Clark said.

Ruby giggles at his cuteness and runs her fingers through his hair and scratches his scalp with her nails.

"You are too damn cute," Ruby said.

"No, you are," Clark said.

"You are!" Ruby said.

They go back and forth which leads to a tickle fight. Ruby rolls on top of him and tickles his sides. He giggles loudly and tries to catch his breath.

"St-stop it!" Clark said.

"I will until you say you're the cutest!" Ruby said.

This goes on for about 30 more seconds and Clark surrenders.

"Okay! Okay! I'm the cutest!" Clark shouted.

"Good boy!" Ruby said.

They go back to cuddling for another 5 minutes and then Clark speaks up.

"You hungry?" Clark asked.

"Yeah, I could eat," Ruby said.

"I can make us some breakfast," Clark said.

"You don't have to do that. It's my place." Ruby said.

"But I want to Ruby! I wanna take care of you like you take care of me." Clark said.

Ruby smiles at him. She was just blessed to have a man that would not only have her take control over him but also treat her so well.

"Okay, Clark. I'll be in my bedroom if you wanna have breakfast in bed." Ruby said.

"Sure, we can do that. What do you want? Actually, don't answer that. I'll come up with something." Clark says as he gets out of bed, puts his clothes on, and leaves the playroom.