Bonus Chapter

Happy new year to you guys. May this year brings joy and happiness to your lives.

PS: it's my birthday I can't keep calm💃🏻

F A R A H

The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. I was reading a book about life lessons which I took interest in for some time now, it motivates me. The sound of cries made me snapped out of my reading.

My baby has started her cries again.

Entering the bedroom, I spot Jawad holding her. Seeing him in that position brought a smile to my face.

"Is daddy spoiling our baby Zara again," I said walking towards them. His face changes to that of a frown. He doesn't like it when I say it. Ever since Zara was born, Jawad pampered her so much when I try to talk he shut me out saying its none of my business she's his little princess.

"Shh, my little princess daddy is here." He whispered trying to shush her. She immediately stopped crying.

"I think Zara loves you more than me, if I hold her when she's crying she doesn't keep quiet she always make me suffer first," I said placing a hand on my waist.

"Of course you always shout at her, that is why my little princess loves me more." I resist the urge to roll my eyes at his remark.

"Daddy's little princess it's time to eat your lunch," I said moving my hands to take her from her dad, she turns her face in rejection.

"She doesn't want to come with you." He stated with a grin.

"Okay serve you better, you should feed her," I turn to leave and stopped. "And don't forget to change her diaper." A grin appears on my face. If there is one thing he hates is changing her diaper but do I care, he's the cause of it all.

**

"Assalamu Alaikum how are you doing Myrah," I said the moment she picked the call.

"I'm doing just fine how's Zara?"

"She's with her dad can you believe she refused to let me feed her so I left her with her dad," I said.

The sound of laughter erupts through the phone. "Are you serious?" She asked after the laugh dried down.

"I'm serious Myrah, is that how Fawwaz used to behave when he was still a little baby?" I asked.

"At first he wasn't like that but when he turns 1 he became daddy's boy." She said with a chuckle. "Believe me it's because they pamper them so much." We chat for a while before hanging up.

Night came, Zara decided to sleep after all the tantrums she throws.

"I think you need to stop pampering her too much," I said to Jawad who splatter himself on the bed.

"It's none of your business she's my daughter as well, I have to pamper her as much as I like." He ushered back.

When he noticed me trying to lay down he pulled me towards me, making my hands to land on his chest.

"Should we have a little fun sweetheart." He whispered encircling his hands on my waist. A familiar shiver ran down my spine.

"Stop Jawad, can't you see Zara is sleeping-" he cut me off by locking his lips with mine. My body immediately reacts to his touch. I circled my arms on his neck pulling him in. I felt familiar wetness down my core. His hands reached to my dress zipper, peeling it open. The cool breeze came in contact with my bare shoulder.

"Jawad!" I whispered hoarsely.

"Don't worry I won't do anything, we will just get under the covers." A smile made it way out of my lips. "Goodnight wife I love you." He added.

"Goodnight I love you too."

••

A bonus chapter as promised😎
How do you like the short chapter? I'm not that good in writing some scene *ehem* *ehem* if you know what I mean.🙈

Which part do you want me to write a bonus chapter for( I wasn't planning to write another one but I will for you guys)

Lastly, I've started Myrah and Khalid's story don't forget to add it up to your libraries, so as not to miss an update and also support me as you always do.

And also do you want me to write in first person pov or third person pov? I'll be waiting for your feedbacks.

Thank you and I love you all❤
••