An Awkward Aftermath

The next day both Annabeth and Percy were hesitant to leave their apartment. This was partly because they were both comfy in bed and enjoying each others raw company, but also because of Frank's discovery.

When Frank had caught them in their... well, *cough* positions yesterday, Percy had grabbed two pillows. One to cover his dignity, and the other to whack Frank out of the apartment.

Despite Percy having to hold a second pillow on his lower region, he was still able to use a pillow like his sword Riptide.

Hazel was exiting the bathroom when Frank was chased out the door by a bare Percy. Confused, she asked a little too loudly: 'What in Hades is going on! And Percy! Why are you NUDE?'

Now aware of Hazel's presence, Percy trying so hard not laugh, shoved her out into the doorway along with Frank, leaving them to fall on their backsides and look upon the apartment.

Frank was about to let Hazel in on his discovery, but he heard a yell from the other side of the door.
'Don't even think about telling her or anyone else Zhang!'

However the couple were both thinking that needed to go out and clear things up. Their disappearance may cause more questions to be asked, that's if Frank hadn't told anyone.

Grudgingly, they both mumbled in agreement and began to slowly make their way out of bed to get changed.
Percy basically just grabbed the clothes that lay strewn on the floor from yesterday's events, whilst Annabeth just went looking for anything that wasn't the clothes she had worn before.

Annabeth left the apartment first, pulling a red-faced Percy out the door with her.
They began to make their way towards the fifth cohort to see if Frank and Hazel were inside so that they could explain what had happened.

When they entered the Cohorts sleeping area, they did find Hazel and Frank, just not as they expected them to. Hazel was sitting on Frank's lap whilst they were kissing, passionately. Annabeth made a loud and obvious cough to make the the other couple aware of their presence.

Hazel squealed and fell off Frank, whilst Frank turned a marvellous shade of cherry red. Eventually both red in the face, the two stood up side by side across from Annabeth and Percy.
Percy trying to swallow a laugh spoke in a controlled voice.
'Uh, we were just coming by to say that uh, we need to talk about what you saw. But now, we're gonna have to talk about what we saw'

There was a small silence, then Annabeth and Percy just cracked up laughing. Frank and Hazel smirked a little.

After everything was cleared up and Frank had assured that he had not told anyone of Annabeth and Percy's actions, despite a small unnoticed cross of his fingers behind his back, they all began to walk towards the mess hall. But someone had cut across their path, it was Reyna.