Reyna Knows All

As Reyna had cut across their path, both Percy and Hazel had stumbled into her. After regaining balance, they all greeted the Praetor with friendly smiles and comforting hugs.

Formalities aside, Reyna jumped into the conversation she was waiting to discuss whilst urging the group still forward towards the mess hall.

'So Percy, Annabeth, how was your first day/night in your new apartment? Would you say it was a bit romantic? Sensual? Or perhaps sexual by any chance?' Reyna asked with an all to-knowing smirk.

Percy coughed into his hand and glanced at Frank with a look that read 'I'll kill you later'.
Annabeth however laughed and earned a high five from Reyna. Hazel joined in with girls' laughter.

Through some giggles and accidental snorts from the girls, Percy looked in between them all with a stunned face.
"Girls" he thought.

Breaking the laughter with a cough, Percy asked 'So Reyna, how do you know what uh happened? Did you find out from anyone?' Percy glanced at Frank.
'Well Frank didn't tell me, I found out on my own. I saw you guys going down to that café yesterday afternoon and I also saw Percy jump up and drag Annabeth away from the table and run off to somewhere else. Then about a half hour later I thought I'd better check up on you two. Only to then find you two naked in each other's arms. And there were no blankets covering up you two either'
Percy and Annabeth were basically cherry red at that comment.
'Anyway, then I uh, decided that um, no one else should see you like this, so I uh, grabbed a sheet and threw it on youse. So I'm yeah, that's how I know.'

After a silence, Hazel spoke. 'So Reyna what you're saying is that you saw both Percy and Annabeth, naked? And then covered them up?'

'Yes' was the only reply from the Praetor.

The answer was then followed by an outburst of laughter from Frank and Hazel and resulted in having Reyna go a dark shade of red that complimented the other couple's.

Trying to return things to normal, Percy reminded them that try were at the mess hall and that try should probably just sit down, eat and drink something.

And with that Frank said 'We'll sit down as long as you two promise not to go jumping up and running back to your apartment to do it again'.