Mother's lullaby

(Ballora's pov)

There is a thunderstorm. I remember how sceard Chris was them. That reminds me. I am going to go see Bryan. This is maybe the only way I know that he's Chris. I walk down the hotel hallway towards Bryan's room. I hear a lighting hit close to the pool that is under Bryan's balcony. I open the door quietly and then I hear him sing a lullaby that I created to Chris and only he and I know it. It made me tear up and I walk closer and start singing the lullaby....

(Bryan's pov)

I am in my room in the hotel. It is thunderstorm outside and I am sceard. I want to sleep but I can't. I turn around and then a lighting hits the pool that is outside of my balcony. I hide under my blanket. I think of the lullaby my mother used to sing to me when I was still a kid. Before the accident. I start to sing the song
"Don't cry little child~ It may sound scary It may be spooky~ Don't-" "Worry little child~ you are safe and sound~ they may seem big and scary~" I hear Ballora's voise sing and I peek out from under the blanket and see my mother smiling at me and she has little bit oil in the corner of her eyes. I give her a little smile. Then a lighting hits again and I got sceard and hid under the blankets. I feel a metal hand on my back and I know whos it is. I sob little bit and then I feel the blanket lifted little bit. I look up and see mom. She gives a warm smile and brushes my cheek with her hand. "I know that it is you my little angel. Don't worry mom is here now to make sure you're safe."

She hugs me and starts to sing "Hush my angle~ don't need to cry~ Mother is here to make feel you safe~ you grow up to be big and strong~ I love everything you've done so far~ you are a fighter whos mother is proud of~ now close your eyes~ Get rest~ mom is here to make the monsters go away~" I start to fall asleep. With my mother's sweet voise and hug. She lays me down against her chest and pulls the blanket over me "La la laa~ La la laa~ ah haa~" I fell asleep.

(Ballora's pov)

I see my little angle fall asleep. I ceep hugging him in a fear that if I let go he'll be gone forever. I look down at Chris and smile. Sience the day the doctors told us that my angel was dead, I never knew that he was so close to me. I started to think the times something bad has happend him. He had to watch his friend's die one by one. I look right and see the teddy bear that William give to our son. I took him in my hands and smiled. I putted the teddy bear in Chris's arms. I finally felt, happy. But not eny normal kind of happyness. A happyness that comes when you hold a new born. A happyness that comes when you get marryed. A happyness which comes only when you found that your child is alive after a lockdown in school. I sigh "Finally.. My family is in one piece without the murder that I called my husband" I whisper. I ran my fingers thru Chris's hair, carefull as not to brush over his stitches. I sigh "Please don't be a dream but real" I pray in my head. I start to fall asleep so I let the tierness take over and fall asleep with my little angel in my arms.

"Time to tell Elizabeth Chris"