įµ’ā“. įµƒĖ”Ė” įµƒįµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— į¶ Ė”ā±Ź³įµ—ā±āæįµ.

༉˚*ೃ ᵒ⁴. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!
( warning ig ?? descriptive details of drinking alcohol )

"𝐍𝐎, 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 Fears is not better than The Cure, are you kidding me?" debated Robin, hands placed firmly on the counter. "You'd rather take Mad World over A Forest?" Her eyes were wide, lips parted in an incredulous expression as her Ahoy hat slipped down her hair a little. It was what they'd been arguing about for the past hour—the two girls had driven Steve Harrington borderline insane. He'd taken to serving the customers, since it seemed pretty clear that Rain and Robin weren't going to help them out in that department: with Robin's legs splayed across one of the tables and a mildly playful irritation written across both girls' pretty features.

          "You did not strike me as a The Cure gal," Rain said, leaning on her palm, "And hell yeah, I would choose Mad World, because it's a musical piece of art." She raised her delicate fingers in the air to accentuate her point, eyebrows raising meticulously.

          "Bullshit!" laughed Robin, shaking her head, "You're insane!" She was curling the chord of Rain's Walkman around her fingers, which was stretched out between them. Her grin just made Rainbow want to laugh too.

          Rain bit lightly on her own knuckle and looked over at Robin with her mouth dropped open in faux shock. "Hey! I am not!" Rain pushed Robin's shoulder lightly with a laugh, "I'm the one with the good music taste here."

          "What are you talking about? Tears For Fears are awful!"  exclaimed Robin in laughter, her eyebrows raised high in disbelief.

          "Oh, nah-ah-ah-ah," argued Rain while raising an offended finger. She leaned back on one of her lean arms. "I completely disagree." Rain brought one of her knees up against her chest, to prop her chin up onto. "And Tears For Fears and The Cure have the same kind of sound!" exclaimed Rain lightly, cheeks aching from smiling so hard. Their argument seemed pointless—it was such a small thing to fight about—but both girls were thoroughly enjoying it. Plus, it was important. Their music reputations were at stake. And everyone knew Robin prided herself in her superior music taste.

          "No they don't!" exclaimed Robin highly, mouth fallen open. "You take that back! The Cure is so much better!" While it seemed like she was getting genuinely worked up—that's how it was with musicians—Rain was just along for the ride. "You're into preppy pop music, I can't believe you." Robs seemed genuinely offended, and hid her face behind her fingers. "God. Tears For Fears... I can't stand that." Through the headphones hooked around Rain's neck, Robin could even hear the jingle of Everybody Wants To Rule The World playing.