Ring Of Justice By @Amana-Deena

13.01.2020

Eeeeh.... Oya na! Gbese, gbese, gbe body eeh!! 😂😂😂... I no fit dance sef don't kill me ehn?

Allah ya shiye ki...

Story 1 Goes To...

🚩Ring Of Justice By @Amana-Deena

Ring of Justice is all about a typical Nigerian polygamous( Igbo) family...

Amaka married Emaka, and after six years of childlessness, his mother brings in Amarachi, a new wife from the village. She gets pregnant and becomes proud and wicked as things become worse for the wives living together.

Emaka decides to test his wives with the ring of justice. Amarachi steals Amaka's ring and does all in her power to see that Amaka leaves the house. How will Amaka find the ring and still save her marriage when she's between the deep blue sea and the shark's mouth? You won't know until you read this interesting play...

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Let me pakurumo very well because this one is worth it. This story is more interesting than Merry Men. I don't fit talk, just check it out, ehn.

A short story is a play, with only 7 chapters, written in Acts and Scenes, and... it's completed. Ring of Justice is a book you can complete reading in a day. You would read and thank me later.

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!