Pulling Your Heartstrings by @jasminestars

17.02.2020

Goes to our honorable writer. One amongst the best Nigerian Writer I've ever met here on Wattpad. The book for this week is...

Pulling Your Heartstrings by @jasminestars

-A recipe for disaster-

Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/ Tife's sister) from making a mistake of ending up with a wrong man."

In a bid to help Imade find happiness like she did, self acclaimed mactmaker. Nara Nwankwo assists her emotionally vulnerable best friend, Imade finds love with the charismatic lawyer, Victor Akin; only to find out that he wasn't the man they thought he was.

Out of heart of hitting Imade's fragile emotional well-being, Nara and Tife team up secretly to break apart victor and Imade's relationship, without hurting Imade or letting her find out. While at the same time, trying to hide victor's past from Imade and fighting the undeniable attraction between each other.
Dis ogbonge book don't win award like no tomorrow...
*3rd-secondary.
*3rd- The Eye Catching Awards, Romance category, and so on...

Just follow this link and keep smiling, reading it:- http://my.w.tt/oeLDAt3C5

So please and please, follow up and let's giving a supporting hand because she deserves much more. Ehn, biko...

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!