24•

I can hear my heart shattered in million pieces than it already was. I saw you thrusting inside a girl you're with you're moaning her name you two seemed enjoying. I didn't notice a tear slipped out of my eye. Anger,pain sadness filled over me I slammed the door and I went downstairs and grab my luggage. I ran out of the house and I ended up in the park I sit on the bench crying my hearts out good thing nobody is around. I kept sobbing for god knows how long 'how can you do this to me Jimin I love you and care for you. I even choose to stay when I saw you making out with someone else even tho I look stupid for doing that but what can I do love made me too And then when i look up I saw you in front of me with a serious face.

"Y/N–"

Before he can even finished his word I stood up and slapped him in the face hard and I'm sure it leaves a handprint there.

"How could you do this to me??!!! I love you!! And what did you do for return this!!"

He stay with that blank face.

"You broke you promise I thought you love me but wrong you only use me and when you get tired of me you just left me hanging!!"

He's still looking at me with that damn serious face.

"Look, I loved okay but it turns out that I don't anymore I found-"

"You found what a much better than me so that's why you're here to officially end what ever our relationship is. Well that's what I want to were over park Jimin be happy with you're new girlfriend"

I said and he answer

"I already am"

And with that he left I continue to cry. I try to convince my self that this is right were over I just have to forget him so the pain will go away.

I just decided to go to gwangju to my aunt. I stayed there for already almost a year. And no news of Jimin I'm okay now I already accepted the fact that I dont have him anymore a long long time ago.

But sometime I just can't help the fact that i miss him but I always try to shrugged it off. This is my life now I'm working as a head chef in my aunts resto I really love cooking its my passion. So I just continue my life like this without Jimin I'm living in a peaceful and normal life. With Ji Hyun with me.