25•

Jimin P.O.V

Its already 2 months since my break up with y/n she caught me fucking seulgi. I'm happy with seulgi....but sometime I think am I really happy with her? Sometime I feel she's just using me for fame.

I'm a CEO of the park company. But I always shrugged the feeling of that. I met seulgi at the bar I spend time with her that night.

*Flashback*
'To Jimin and you're anniversary'

My friend mark invite me to go with him in the bar and I agreed while I'm on the counter I spotted a girl she look so beautiful and
..hot. I decided to go to her since mark left me and went to the restroom. We have a long chit chat and we became good friends Im starting to like her she looks more prettier and sexier than y/n I got her number. I got home pretty late I feel bad for leaving seulgi there alone but she said its fine. I saw y/n and there are a lot of foods in the table and I'm not really in the mood its been a long day when I got to bed the feeling of like I forgot something lingers on me.

I check my calendar on my phone and I saw its its our anniversary I think I feel bad for forgetting it and then my phone ding seulgi texted me and when were done I fell asleep I can't get her of my mind.

*End of flashback*

Seulgi does not care of me like Y/N did. I don't feel her love towards me like I feel y/n's love.

I'm starting to miss Y/N everything of her I shrugged the thought when i realized what I'm thinking.

I went to seulgis house and when I open the door I saw her with a boy making out like there's no tomorrow. I was fuming seulgi just cheated on me after all I done I broke up with seulgi already.

I was so hurt if only I did not cheat on y/n I won't be in this pain is this what she feel when the day we break up coz it fucking hurts.

A year already passed I really miss y/n I really realized that I still love her I really regret leaving and cheating on her if I didn't do that to her we've might be happy right now.

Sometimes I think if she has already move on on me if she has someone else now I feel sadness and emptiness without her I really regret what I've done.

I hope I see her again I wanted to say sorry I try to find her but failed I try to call her but she change her number I never saw her again I wish I can see you again I'm really sorry I hope you forgive me for breaking your precious heart I wanted you to know how sorry I am. And how much I love you I realize what I have had since I lost it and its y/N the one I really love.

Every night I cry my eyes out for what I've done if only I can go back time but can't. I really miss her I whispered to myself still hoping to see or meet her

"Im really sorry Y/N and I really love you so much I won't ever let you go if we ever meet each other if were really are meant destiny will do a way for us to meet I won't forget you my love"

The End