|| Author's Note ||

Wow! We have arrived to the end of Don't Forget Love! And boy do I have a lot to say! First, I think I should start off with my thanks before I dive into creating the story and my entire experience with Don't Forget Love. I think it is important to thank one person in particular when it came to creating this story. At first, I was only going to do research on my own. Reading articles, watching youtube videos, and doing my best. But of course, I like to write based off human experience. Life experience? I think that's a better way to phrase it I guess. Basically, there was a lot of things going on in Love that required research. I didn't have to, but I don't like half butting a story so I looked up as much as I could.

I want to thank in no particular order! Loyallaura, deluhtional, Astryht, Chiworld, Jams_Of_Jimin, jelleh_been, candy9o, babiten, Supergirl_123456789, kooks_ii, jiminswimmin, xxxPurplerosexxx, -sugaxplum-, CaitlynnBrusati, FeuilleDeHoux, thebukwormz, yukiachan01, not_today_19, gothnutella, yeetuus, Messybecky, awkward_silence, Nao-graal, and lacqueline. Thank you all for keeping up with the story! All the votes and comments. I appreciate it a lot! I'm sorry if I didn't list others who were reading the story too! These are just the usernames I remember seeing all the time and the ones that always popped up. I appreciate you guys all of you who read my story <3

I especially want to thank IgotARMYDayha-L for all the information she gave me about celiac disease. Talking to someone who actually has it helped me so much more than asking google. Good lord, you honestly saved me and this story. Thank you for putting up with my instagram DMs. I know my story is still not entirely accurate with Daeho, but you saved me a lot of embarrassment.

When I originally added Daeho's character, it was to help Reader grow and also have her get closer to Seokjin. Daeho was also supposed to be seen as a "second reader" or another part of you. In the story, Reader is already familiar with how a kitchen runs yet I doubt many of you are familiar with it. That's where Daeho comes in and he's taught everything. While he learns, you all learn too. Then I decided to have him not be able to eat gluten because I wanted to discuss dietary needs and how things in a recipe could be switched out to make it more suitable for others. Clearly...the route of my story took a whole different turn.

Now about the story I guess. So Reader...she's different from all my Reader's from my BTS stories in the sense that she has her own mental health issues. She's a germaphobe and I knew making her that way would be a huge part of the story. When I first started writing the story, I was like 'let's focus on cooking more. Let's not make this story about mental health' and then I ignored that! Wow! It just sort of happened. How could it not? Reader's condition was a lot more extreme than just not wanting to share food. I'm not going to lie, I did do research on OCD and being a germaphobe. As I did the research though, there was so much to OCD and I figured it was best for me to just call Reader a germaphobe. Still a lot of you had your speculations when the story first started. In all honesty, I don't even know what Reader has. I'm not going to diagnose her myself, but you guys are free too if you want. Whether you think she actually has some form of OCD like contamination OCD or OCPD. Go crazy, but all I'm confirming for her is being a mysophobia and anxiety. Then Daeho's mental health was confirmed in the story, but I didn't dive too deep into it.

The story really went for mental health and I guess the reason for that was because of what was going on in my life. I had been having my own issues, but I finally realized some ways to make it easier on myself and to cope in a healthier manner. I'm learning not to bottle up my feelings and to talk to a friend right away. It's hard, but I have one friend who I could tell anything to. If Vmin are soulmates then she is mine. She's great and I appreciate her so much. I could honestly go on about what a great best friend she is. Actually, you know that little scene where Haesung and Daeho are making cooking jokes about Seokjin and Reader? "The food isn't the only thing that's heating up" nonsense? Lol that was a conversation we were having when talking about the story. She reads my stories when she can and even when she is clueless, she'll go along with it anyway. We're currently making memes about Reader and Namjoon. Oh, did I mention the next story I'm writing is Namjoon x Reader?