Drunk Loving-Tommy Lee

For guuuuuug

3am my clock read and yet the space next to me in the bed was cold and empty. Where the bloody hell is he?

Suddenly the front door opened and I heard a stumble and a crash. Welp my question has been answered. I slipped out of bed put my feet into my slippers and padded downstairs. "Tommy?" I whispered. I wrapped my house coat tighter around my body and walked into the lounge. "Tommy Lee do you have any idea how late it is. I'm sick and tired of you coming home or not coming home at all." I shouted at him. He looked over at me and rose from the couch standing 2 metres away from me. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AMALIA YOU DONT CONTROL ME." he shouted at me his brows furrowed and his eyes displaying complete and utter fury and all of this directed to me. "YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I WOULDN'T GET ON AT YOU IF YOU WASN'T COMING HOME DRUNK ALL THE TIME. I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOMMY." I walked away from him stomping up the stairs, walked into our room and slammed the door locking it as well.

I slumped up against the door and burst into tears. All I tried to be was a good girlfriend. I was worried about him.

The next day I woke up and realised I had slept on the floor all night which wasn't unusual when something like this happened which was more often nowadays. A subtle soft knock came "Amalia?" "Amalia open up baby." I stood up and opened the door revealing an equally puffy eyed Tommy. "I'm sorry I hate doing this to you." he said. I just took one more look at him before dragging his head down to meet mine and our lips to meet.

He kissed me with a passion and love that I hadn't felt before I met Tommy and I loved it.

He pushed me down onto the bed and moved down my jaw leaving bright purple and red marks claiming his possession.

He came back up meeting my lips once more but broke our kiss to remove my shirt leaving me half naked with only my panties on "Your so beautiful" he said before diving down playing with my boobs taking a nipple into his mouth sucking on it making moan fly out my mouth like ink does a pen. He slowly moved down towards my covered pussy. He rubbed his fingers over my slit "hmm who made you this fucking wet?" he slipped off my panties chucking them of into an unknown location in the room "hm who was it baby??" he asked again "y-you Tommy fuck just please fuck me." I begged "Well seeing as you have been a good girl then OK." and without warning after he took his boxers off he slammed his length in without any warning and started to slam it in and out (I want a burger now) it was painful but then it turned into pleasure "Oh tommy faster." I said clawing at his back with my bright, red cat nails. He hiked up my legs over his shoulders hitting that one spot perfectly over and over. "oh fuck Tommy I'm cumming. Fuckkkkkkkk" I screamed "TOMMY. OH FUCK DONT STOPPP." he groaned his thrusts getting sloppy "fuck I'm coming. Cum with me baby." he said and with that I screamed out his thrusts riding out each of our orgasms. He emptied his seed in me and my juices coated his cock. He pulled out and slumped down onto the bed next to me.

He kissed my temple "I love you." I grinned "love you to."

OMG sorry this took so long I had school for ages and then I also didn't cause I wasn't at school Tuesday or friday lol. Hope u enjoy it!