I thought I was in love with you-Nikki Sixx

For Madamesixx

The year 1958 two children were born, on the same day, same time with just about everything in common both there mothers best friends since birth. Diamonique García and Nikki Sixx were endgame best friends till the day they would die no doubt about that. 

In 1981 Nikki and Diamonique met Tommy Lee and further on they met Vince Neil and then Mick Mars to form what is known all over the world as Mötley Crüe the worlds most notorious band. 

For years there lives consisted of a shit tonne of sex, drugs, alcohol and music. Pub gigs with 20 or so people soon turned into stadiums across the world sold out with 1200 people if not more at a time. 

The year 1986 had started with Nikki discovering Heroin while his best mate was stuck sorting court and prison things after the death of Razzle the british drummer of Hanoi Rocks. Diamonique was continuing with her cocaine and weed addiction and occasionally shot up with her best mate.

1987, the shittest year in there career, Vince sober, Mick continuing to be a cripple, Tommy getting married but still getting layed by groupies and Nikki finally dying from an overdose. For two whole minutes her best friend left the earth only to be brought back 5 minutes later. 

Two months passed he finally agreed to let Diamonique take them both to rehab. By 1988 they both got out clean as two whistles. Frequent visits from Diamoniques family made Nikki realise things he never thought about. Same things applied for Diamonique.

A couple months later Nikki got sent back to rehab.

More visits from Diamoniques family made him realise something. He was falling in love hard and fast.

1989 Nikki finally got out, he had nowhere to go so he called the one person who has never failed to help him and sure enough half n hour later there she was long black hair flowing behind her and the loud roaring engine of her harley davidson. The shiny black and silver metal sparkled in the hollywood sun.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." She called.

"Always a pleasure to see you to supposed best friend." I called back

She smirked and ran up to me giving me a huge hug. "I swear if I have to see this place one more time I will murder you." she numbled lightly into the crook of my neck. "I'm clean for real now. I promise"

We clambered onto her bike and rode of away from the rehab centre towards her house.

We walked inside and a mop of messy black hair engulfed me "Nikki!" Tommy yelled then a mop of blonde hair joined and slowly we were joined by one more. "Missed you guys!" I said.

"Nikki ?" a sweet voice called from the front door. "Immanuella?" she nodded and ran up into my arms and I spun her around laughing as she giggled that sweet giggle of hers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Diamonique leave with a watery substance leave her eyes.

I place ella down and walked off to find nique and sure enough found her crying her heart out in her bedroom. "Nique what's wrong ?" I asked her softly pulling her into me as I sat next to her. "Nikki I love you." she whispered crying her heart out again. "Oh shit. Um I'm sorry but I like Ella." I stuttered out. "I know and that's what's breaking me even more." she said. "Listen Diamonique, you will always be my best friend ever no matter what but I think we need a little bit of time apart to set our feelings straight." I said in reply and she nodded her head. I gave her one last hug and I left with Ella.

1 year later
Diamonique POV

A year. He said a little bit of time. We don't see each other but we message occasionally. In that space of time my sister and Nikki got engaged and me and Tommy got engaged. So bizar.

Nikki said for us to get our feelings sorted. And that time away i found myself slowly falling in love with Tommy. 5 months later he got down on one knee and uttered the words I had always dreamt of hearing from another person but couldn't be more happier they came from Tommy. All along I should have realised I didn't truly love Nikki but I loved Tommy.

OMG this has taken me forever! School is my excuse on this one I swear picking GCSE options ruins fun. I haven't actually used my laptop to do anything fun. But hope u enjoy and also note thanks for 200+ reads ❤️ much love

-Sophie
Xx