(QUEEN KALA🖤रानी कला 🖤)

"Is there any news for Princess and king?" Rani Kala asked from one of the troops .

"There is no news of them Rani Maa, The messengers are not able to get any news of them" The troop replied , his eyes and head both were downcast as he talked with one of the most respected and brave lady of palace .

"And What's the condition of Queen's haram?" She asked and the troop shaked his head negatively "No news from haram Rani Sahiba as maids , mistress as well as wife of Maharaj isn't allow to come out from haram without Maharani's order" he replied and Rani Kala dismissed the troop by sign .

She sighed as her heart swell out of pain , Her eyes filled with tears and she sobbed pulling her knees close to her chest , It's not only about king , It's about their kingdom as well as her daughter who learned only one thing from childhood that's sacrifice, Anika her Anika who sacrificed her childhood , beauty , heart , parent's love , chance of a better future for her mother . Rani Kala sobbed more hard as the pain kept increasing in each passing second, She drifted in her past thinking about her only 4 year daughter

Flashback **

The kingdom Kuraam was attacked by other kingdom and being a Muslim princess , Princess Ada was a beautifull girl with big brown eyes , full cheeks , plump lips and knee length hair , In all this fight , King of kuraam died , The elder princess including Queen held as a prisoner and were feasted by king for his pleasure , The old and loyal Maid Rukaiya applied a paste on face of Princess Ada which made her white skin tone a little brown , She forced Princess Ada to ran away and Princess Ada did , She ran away from there saving her dignity and crying over her poor fate, She cried and only cried the fire of avenge were building in her heart in each passing day untill one day When she met King Aaditya in his kingdom , Don't know what but King Aaditya was smitten by the brown beauty of his town , And their secret affair started , the king fell hard for the brown beauty as he felt her every act amazing , In all this , they didn't knew when a little life start breathing in womb of Ada , The king knew that the girl is Muslim but he never knew that she used to be Princess .

"Ada" King Aaditya caressed hair of the lady and placed his head over her heart "I want you to be mine , Not as a mistress but as my wife" he stare deep in eyes of the lady as he spoke , His words made her shiver as it was the last thing she expected from the king .

"But Maharaj , It's forbidden , Our religion , it will never allow me to be yours" Her eyes were filled with tears and her heart ripped in pain , She placed her palm on his cheeks and king closed his eyes tightly in anger .

"No one can stop me , I am the king and you have to be mine" he spoke and placed a feather kiss on Ada's fore head

"The peoples will object my King , It's forbidden" Lady spoke and King went in deep thought as he was lost in his thought something strike in his mind and he smirked .

"No one knows your religion here Ada , I will marry you and give you a new identity " King said caressing her side face .

"Your love is enough for me My King , I don't need more" She sighed but King Aaditya was adamant on his decision , No way he is going to let love of his life to live away from him anymore .