Dîvînê Bêaüty 🖤

The water tickled down from her face making way towards her cleavage , her lower body part was already in water , The mixture of milk and water turned black in colour as the paste start coming out from Princess body , Sara rubbed her palms slowly on Princess Anika face and moved her palms towards her neck and shoulder region rubbing the paste off from there too .

"Princess , After winning war against Kuraam , Will you marry King Shivay?" Sara asked still working on Princess body .

"I have to Sara, I can't back down from my words " Anika sighed , closing her eyes as she felt heaven when Sara massaged her scalp with light hand , Her body relaxed in water and her eyes start closing .

"And This beauty secret?" Sara asked , She felt princess tensing up on listening her words .

"I didn't think about it but i am sure I have to tell King about it one or another day" She replied and silence fell in enviroment , Sara too can't bring herself to ask another question from Princess , She too choosed to give Princess few minutes to relax and be in her ownself .

After Coming out from water , Anika choosed a wine colour lehenga and changed herself in it .

(Hahahhahaha , I tried to edit 😂😂😂 and end up doing this with Anika)

"The paste is leaving more glow in your beauty Princess , Every morning you look better than the past one" Sara complimented the Princess and start brushing her hair "External beauty without the depth of kind soul is merely decoration" Anika whisp...

"The paste is leaving more glow in your beauty Princess , Every morning you look better than the past one" Sara complimented the Princess and start brushing her hair "External beauty without the depth of kind soul is merely decoration" Anika whispered in response as her eyes met with Sara's in mirror "I prefer to be black because that reflects inner  me 'Complete dark' " She added as she picked up the paste and applied on the open skin of her body .

"Princess" Anika's second Maid Mala entered in her chambber huffing "Maharaj is coming towards your chambber" She informed and Anika quickly  applied left over paste on her face and waited for it to dry but before that King Shivay made his way in her Chambber, Both Maids bowed in respect and Anika opened her eyes and blinked acknowledging his presence .

"May I ask , What bought king of Jhanshi in chambber of ugly Princess?" Anika taunted Shivay and smirked seeing her words bothering me .

"Your divine beauty ugly Princess " King Shivay retorted with a cocky smirk "And This facial hacks can't change your dark skin tone so stop wasting your time over them" He added and clapped his hand twice dismissing both Sara and Mala , Once they left he closed the distance between himself and Princess Anika , They look straight in each other eyes and King Shivay placed his palm over Anika's cheeks making her breathe hitched , She feared for her secret as she doesn't want her paste to come off and show the real her .