Part Two

The next morning I awoke to the sight of Geralt's ass flexing as he kicked the pile of clothes by the door. I blinked, looking from him to the empty bed beside me. "Are you trying to sneak away?" I yawned. 

His head snapped up, yellow eyes wide. "I didn't mean to wake you," he muttered. 

"That doesn't answer my question," I said, stretching. Groaning as my back cracked. 

"No." 

"Then, what's the matter?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows. 

"Clothes are still damp where they've been wadded up on the floor." 

I giggled, glancing at the window as lightning flashed.  "I can get you some of my father's. You won't be fighting anything til this storm let's up anyway." 

"That won't be necessary," Geralt said, picking up his clothes. Water still dripped from his trousers. He frowned. 

"He won't mind," I said, tossing the blankets aside. Goosebumps broke out across my skin, and I wrapped my arms around myself as I climbed from the bed. "Thankfully he is a very open minded man." Crossing the room, I took the clothes from him and threw them back into a heep with my dress. "And I can't imagine sitting around in wet leathers all day would be comfortable." 

His thin lips twitched, and he looked over my head as he nodded. "Alright." 

With a bounce in my step, I turned to my wardrobe, pulling out a simple grey dress with a plunging front revealing the white bodice beneath it. I could feel Geralt's eyes on me, roaming over my back. His gaze, just as much a caress as his fingers. A shiver ran down my spine as I pulled the dress over my head that had nothing to do with the chill in the room. 

His footsteps somehow sounded louder as he returned to the bed. One hand went behind his head as he stretched across it, and the other wrapped around his hardening cock. I couldn't help but stare. My mouth began to water as I watched it grow with his heartbeat. 

Tightening the laces up my back, I made my way back to the bed, sitting down beside him. "How am I supposed to go do anything when you've presented me with something so tempting?" 

Geralt hummed, his hand stroking up his shaft.  "Don't go," he answered. I sighed, leaning forward to lick from the base to the tip, running my fingers through the thick black hair surrounding it. Air hissed from between his teeth as my hand replaced his and my mouth closed around him, and I looked up just as his eyes fluttered shut. Unlike the night before, I wasn't in any sort of hurry. I sucked on him slow, savoring the way his hips shifted.

My eyes never left his face as my head bobbed. The muscles in his jaw flewed. His hands turned to fists at his sides. Smiling, I hummed around him, taking him deeper. His back bowed, and he bared his teeth. "You're a wicked woman."

His lids snapped open, and he finally losing control as our gazes met. He arched into my face as I pressed my vibrating tongue to the pulsing vein underneath, quickening my pace to match the shallow motion of his hips. One of his hands wrapped itself in my hair, guilding my actions. 

His cock began to swell and twitch. I moaned around it as it pressed to the back of my throat, and his legs jerked. The pulse of his shaft alerted me to his orgasm only seconds before the salty, bitter taste of cum flooded my mouth, swallowing before it had a chance to settle for long on my tongue. 

A tremor ran through him as I released him, coming off his cock with a pop. Eyes still closed, a slow smile spread across his face. I patted his thigh. "Let me go get you some clothes and then we'll get you fed."

"You're going to spoil me," he purred. Standing, I moved up the bed to quickly press a kiss to his lips, but his arms wrapped around me, pulling me in for another. And another.